Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 79. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 03, 2018, 12:32:40 AM
I think it would be inappropriate to sell any token at the present price. You should wait.
Because the market won't always be in a state of decline, there will be a big bounce, so I suggest you sell after the bounce.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 05:35:29 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
I don't understand why the panic. The market is stagnant to slowly declining. Well, another deleterious effect of the bears. Who are lowering the market, waiting for everyone to rush to buy tokens.
Activity: 123
April 02, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
avoid panic by maintaining emotion, don't look portfolio at least a month and always have a affordable to lose capital in crypto
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 02, 2018, 05:30:33 AM
Keep calm and hold. Market will grow up again soon. Current situation is just temporary.
Activity: 178
12ea82c4d4683a7fa97101baf6a4d2d7
April 02, 2018, 04:35:48 AM
As soon as mass sale of altcoyins begins, they will start to take off in growth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 04:32:52 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

we all have experienced this kind of fear and thinking. You don't need to worry in my opinion, the markets are going to recover soon and if you sell, you will regret that!
Activity: 420
April 02, 2018, 04:30:33 AM
It all depends on you, you choice and if I suggest that you hodl them if you are not ready to cut loss. They will rise and come back but you need patient, but if you cut loss then you are able to earn more profit by buy back in bottom.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 04:24:50 AM
just relax bro, don't sell it, just continue to hold it observed briefly the up's and down of the crypto, if it hit's up and you can make a profit out of it then sell it, IMO
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
April 02, 2018, 04:21:52 AM

sell if you feel fear, because it will not good for your health. I myself do not sell anything, yes all altcoin that I have still stored in the wallet. I think that any speculation is always at great risk in terms of loss.
this month is the determination I am still waiting for what will happen
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
April 02, 2018, 04:21:37 AM
I'm believe and in-faith already much months now, but i can't see that prices don't stops falling even now, i'm getting out of that soon if nothing changes         
Everyone is worried about this situation in the market, and at this time just weak people who did not have patience - leave. Do not be these people, sooner or later, prices in the market will begin to grow.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 02, 2018, 04:20:38 AM
Do not be panic because very soon market will come back to normal. My advice is to hold your altcoin because in the end everyone will smile.
Activity: 186
April 02, 2018, 04:13:24 AM
A difficult situation for everyone who bought at prices higher than now. If you sell, you get a loss. If prices become even lower, the value of the portfolio will decrease even more. I would show patience and not sell. I'm sure that after a while the market will start to grow. But this is my opinion.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 01:57:36 PM
I'm believe and in-faith already much months now, but i can't see that prices don't stops falling even now, i'm getting out of that soon if nothing changes         
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 11:47:30 AM
What happened lately I think is still within normal limits,
The market is still fluctuating and very unstable,
be patient and calm the market will soon recover,
I am confident and optimistic,
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 11:43:09 AM
Right now you need to hold all your altcoins, because if you panic and sell all your coins right now then that is where you would lose your investment big time. The dip or going down to the red of almost every crypto right now is only natural because of many factors, but it will not help if you panic and sell what you have been holding. I would suggest that you get to buy additional altcoina while all of the cryptos are on the red because this is the time that it is best to buy si that if the market recovers you will have bigger earnings.
Activity: 227
April 01, 2018, 11:21:23 AM
Of course, that's what I'm feeling, all you have to do is get rid of the panic. It's impossible for you to sell in bad condition, only the loss you get. So, I suggest to hold it. Waiting patiently for a few weeks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 11:04:56 AM
I am still holding. It's not good idea to sell when the market is declining
Activity: 6
April 01, 2018, 11:04:14 AM
Dont panic, just keep calm. Dont sell things for now and wait for a month or two and sell. Watch out for important informations before you sell though.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 01, 2018, 10:19:28 AM
Stop looking at ur portfolio.
You haven't lost until you sell your coins.
Come back by november and thank me.

Pretty much this. A lot of people panic sell but don't realize if you hodl for enough and forget about your investments, you'll survive.
I think there is no other way to explain than selling now is how to lose. Hold as long as u can

Activity: 168
April 01, 2018, 10:10:10 AM
Stop looking at ur portfolio.
You haven't lost until you sell your coins.
Come back by november and thank me.

Pretty much this. A lot of people panic sell but don't realize if you hodl for enough and forget about your investments, you'll survive.
Pages:
Jump to: