Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 81. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 02:11:31 AM
Well i also holding some altcoins but i think is better to keep the coins rather than sales. Fluctuation in crypto world is always happen, so i think hold is better than sell it away.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 12:06:51 PM
do everything associated with bitcoin and altcoin like translate campaign, facebook, twiter and youtube it all that makes the obligation or work to be done to gain profit in bitcoin. and from here we can earn money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
I think you have to wait and find new resources and invest.I think you can take the damages with the altcoins that you will take now and you can also pass on the profit
Activity: 882
March 30, 2018, 11:41:07 AM
Do not be disappointed.You have to be patient. this situation Not only for you,The same condition of the everyone.But do not lose patience.You have to wait until the market is pumped.Now you can buy Altcoin,because now there is a market dump.Apply intelligence, will be successful.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 10:50:51 AM
Well, losing some is really something you should expect with any crypto. Depreciating value on investments happens all the time that is why this industry requires great amount of patience because of the wait for the right season for the returns of your investment. The best thinh you can do for now is to hold on to your investment and wait foe the right moment to gather back...
Activity: 210
March 30, 2018, 10:38:33 AM
Looks like you're not alone in terms of losses. However, I think it would be at your best interest to hold out some more. While you're at it, maybe it's also wise to review your altcoins' past performances. Maybe it will give a you a better perspective of what to do. It's possible your altcoins wouldn't be spending much time dwelling in the cellar for long.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 30, 2018, 10:28:25 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
i have loss the value of my folio by 60% now,but its only the Value that i have lost not my Coins,because they stay intact as long as they are sitting on my wallets and exchanges..so why are you so afraid when you havnot lose even a single percent of your briefcase?stop this weakness and focus on other things that might get your interest
Activity: 308
March 30, 2018, 10:23:56 AM
As long as you are holding you have nothing to loose. Only the value of the coins has dropped, the number of your coins is the same so you should wait for the prices to get higher
Activity: 243
March 30, 2018, 10:17:32 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

For the time being, the bear controls the market, and we all lose value of our investment, but I think we have to wait without selling and to keeping calm.  Smiley
Activity: 209
March 30, 2018, 10:01:22 AM
maybe right now many people sale they altcoin. but i think the market will raise again so maybe hold is the best move for you. you already getting loss don't make you lost again if you sale it.
Activity: 280
March 30, 2018, 10:01:04 AM
We don't want to lose right?so the least we can do at this time is to HODL mate ,don't get panic that easy everything will be okay soon.But it is always your decision to follow if you don't want to take the risk then sell it just don't cry here when bitcoin and altcoims rise again in the market.
Activity: 518
March 30, 2018, 09:46:51 AM
If you sell now, then you will lose 30%. And also, perhaps, you will be one of those who will provoke a bigger falling. Retain and do not panic.
Activity: 364
March 30, 2018, 06:19:10 AM
If you are ready to accept loss, please sell now, but if you can be a little patient, then big profit will be come to you.

I also have some BTC and altcoin, and I will hold until the condition is fully restored.

please if you want to follow me.

All we know is that is always changing. sometimes up and down possibilities and we prepare ourselves again for the next wave of good or bad. Many say that you have to take hold but that decision still belongs to you. It's your own investment. but we can not say the next market flow
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 06:09:39 AM

Don't worry so much! These are normal market fluctuations. DO NOT give in to general panic, HODL crypto until the last. My opinion is that the crypto is the future!
Activity: 67
March 30, 2018, 06:08:31 AM
Don't worry, you and me. Many lose their savings and leave no hope that the market jumps up. But with every day and after watching the news it is not known when this day will come.
Activity: 246
March 30, 2018, 05:58:44 AM
You should believe in your token what you are holding right, this token may increase sooner and give you more profit.

Yeah "Mr. Expert", believe in your token and lose everything with that blind believing
People better to observe their tokens, to study and predict what might happened, follow the clues, the news. With blind beveling you gotta end with no penny at your pocket
March 30, 2018, 05:43:27 AM
Panic selling is not and option and if we are to investigate what has contributed to the price going down in the market panic selling is one of them. What I'm saying in essence is that you should keep your coin til price go up again.
March 30, 2018, 05:39:16 AM
You should believe in your token what you are holding right, this token may increase sooner and give you more profit.
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
March 30, 2018, 03:59:19 AM
Don't panic! Many swings are connected only with speculations on the market, and negative expectations. Everything will be fine in the near future
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
March 30, 2018, 02:49:24 AM
I will advice you not to panic and sell. But rather HODL your Altcoins and your bitcoin till the market recovers fully. Don't be at the loosing end.
Pages:
Jump to: