Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 82. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 02:46:37 AM
I would transfer the altcoins to the main coins, because against the background of the market decline, most Altcoins might lose value altogether Cry
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 12:24:10 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Buy coins that stand a chance to grow exponentially. Go for coins like TAU or NANO. They are undervalued, have active communities and have visionary teams.

If you are closing a position, enter something worth it
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
March 29, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
Hold.when the price is falling it would be good decisions to hold.If you made panic sell you may loss all of your invested money at once.But if you want you can try to to regular trade with those holding coin instead of selling.Which coin your are holding now?
Activity: 132
March 29, 2018, 12:23:38 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Never to the mistake of selling unless you are a proven day-trader. If I was you, I would've bought coins. 30% down is nothing man. I know people who are 90% down. Buy Coins, buy good ones like NEO/QTUM and solid utility coins like PRG, FLIXX, CAN and QLC
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 11:47:12 AM
Well we're all getting our portfolio fall as the days go by but I believe the future is always bright so I'm still holding mine. Maybe months or years to come. I'm not expecting a massive rise anytime soon (personal opinion though)
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
March 29, 2018, 11:33:05 AM
At least hodl, buy if you still have fiat (the money you can lose, of course). Everybody is down by at least 30%. Panic selling is definitely a bad choice in the bear market.
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
March 29, 2018, 11:31:02 AM
Just hold and wait soon the price will surely recover again form its dip now. Yhe best thing you have to do now is buy more if you have enough money and hold it for a long term to increase your investments and earn more in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 11:28:39 AM
I think selling altcoin in a state of panic is not a good thing, because that often happens is only regret. Stay calm, observe the movement, do not be tempted fluctuating price grip (down) in order to make the best decision. So Hold before you have the right decision.  Smiley
Activity: 31
March 29, 2018, 11:26:35 AM
yes now all prices are down and not just you who suffer losses, all you have to do is just be silent and do not sell your altcoin because that will only make you lose your altcoin, will many people will try to make the price back to before. because most of them also lose a few percent of their coins. resistant is the best way in my opinion. if you have the funds, it's time to buy.
and not a time to sell it.
hold your altcoin
Activity: 111
March 29, 2018, 11:26:23 AM
Of course hodl. You lost money and you wanna fix that lost selling your crypto? Don't worry and wait till summer comes, most likely market will recover at that time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
March 29, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
Don't sell your coins you will regret it because once you sell your coins on a very low price I think you will not like your move, but if you are a believer in this industry and you really trust the market's potential you will hold your coins and trust the process and believe that everything will be on its proper places.

P.S. I am holding my coins and their value are dumping but I am not worried because I do believe the market's potential on coming back to its good condition.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
March 29, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

You invested in cryptocurrency to make a profit. You are currently minus, so you do not allow any losses. As you noticed the market is quite volatile, the oscillations are quite large. As the coins have fallen sharply, you have to think that the increase in their value may be sudden. It's just a matter of time. If you have patience you will benefit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 11:06:30 AM
I believe that you should not panic and now sell altcoyins. The market will continue to fall, but after correction there is always growth. I would wait. After the G-20 meeting, a sharp increase can occur. For me, the stop is at the level of 60-70%
Activity: 126
March 29, 2018, 10:58:34 AM
Do not worry, you have to be patient and do not panic! this time Altcoin again down, If in my opinion you do not sell first wait a while longer there is a chance Altcoin will go up, Altcoin the best
Activity: 410
March 29, 2018, 10:48:27 AM
I am sometimes confused as to what I have to do so many gifts and I want to choose a very interesting gift and not a scam surely we have to be careful to choose it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
March 29, 2018, 10:27:27 AM
You better learn by yourself all the projects in which you have invested money. Read what exactly and when they plan to do someth. If these are not reliable projects, you have nothing to expect in the future, then sell and forget. If the projects are working and are actively developing, then in no case do not sell. The best you can do is hold your altcoins. It is not the end of cryptocurrency don't panic
one of the things you need to do is able to hold it in the long run to avoid losses in the current market situation. if indeed the project has a future prospect it is likely that the altcoin you have may be more valuable in the period of a few months later.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 10:14:55 AM
That is is the point of the crypto sharks. You can sell it now and then in a couple of months sorrowing that you did that. HODL.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 29, 2018, 10:08:04 AM

Yes holding is very tough for each and every people it just disturb you every day but once you will hold and earn so you can handle this situation very easily and comfortable but it takes longer period for your training but before you need patience .
I would just advise you to hold all the coins you have, if you sell them now, then you receive your loss. You have to be sure that all coin prices will get better in a few months, you just need to be patient and sure.
Activity: 608
March 29, 2018, 10:00:19 AM
You can act as 70% of the people who are currently selling or you can wait and see how the market unfolds and goes to the top, maybe it will be in 1 month or maybe in 6 months, but it will happen in any case  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 29, 2018, 09:59:21 AM
I guess the best think you can do is to hold. Selling at a loss is mostly not a smart move and a new alt market or season will probably pump your coin at least once. So be strong and hold.
Pages:
Jump to: