Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 83. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 29, 2018, 09:57:33 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

try to observe again and join the community of your altcoin telegram channel.
I personally have lost almost 75% of assets. yes, all my altcoin fell and this made me a big loss. but no problem, I'm sure this situation will change. yes i have learned a lot from bitcoin history from time to time. I'm sure the storm will pass.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
A lot says that you should hold but the decision is still yours.its your own investment. but we can't tell the next flow of the market. all we know is that it always changes. sometimes it goes up and likely goes down to. Let's just know to play on it and readied again ourselves for the next hit of wave whether good or bad. Anyone who came into the cryptocurrency space and invested because they want to be a part of the great future will not even bother about whatever the chart or the market holds right now
Activity: 302
March 29, 2018, 09:54:10 AM
The best thing to do in my opinion is hold and keep calm. The market price is always changing day by day so maybe tommorow or the next day the price will become green again. We should not despair, currently we can surf in the falls just look at the graphs, they are practically similar maybe your goal is x percentage in the currencies you invested in and unfortunately there was a downfall
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 09:53:54 AM
You better learn by yourself all the projects in which you have invested money. Read what exactly and when they plan to do someth. If these are not reliable projects, you have nothing to expect in the future, then sell and forget. If the projects are working and are actively developing, then in no case do not sell. The best you can do is hold your altcoins. It is not the end of cryptocurrency don't panic
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 29, 2018, 09:52:10 AM
Well, to be honest I do not really know. For myself, I am holding till I can afford a house or go bust (with the money I can loose ofcourse). I got longterm faith in crypto and most of my assets are still at ICO level so I am comfy.
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 29, 2018, 09:50:30 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
My advice to you is if you are very worried about your altcoins: do not do unnecessary movements and do not panic (unless you have laid all your property for their purchase), otherwise you will lose. For a couple of months, forget about the crypto and switch to another activity.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 09:24:09 AM
Since the market is in blood bath it is better to hodl than to sell. We're just at the 1st quarter of the year there's more to expect either it will be pump or it's going down. Better just relax. Hodl it for quite sometime, there's always a light at the end of a tunnel.
Activity: 252
March 29, 2018, 09:23:55 AM
You have to HOLD your token stay calm rather than panicking in first place because eventually the token will grow and cost more as long as it's not a scam...
Yes, I strongly agree if you hold your token and keep calm and do not panic selling, because if you hold your token it will probably grow bigger.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
March 29, 2018, 09:14:04 AM
You should decide, but if you sell your assets now, you will fix the loss and you will not have a chance to make a profit. If you keep the coins further, then it is possible that the price will recover, but the timing can not be predicted.
Yes now we are in a very tough situation our all predictions are going wrong, don't know when the market will recover but people have hopes it will come back in short time. and you have to make your own decssion you can wait until the market will recover then just hold, but if you sell your coins now i think it will become hard to get back your loss in future.
Activity: 280
March 29, 2018, 09:01:33 AM
I think just follow your heart, but I do now, I sell 50% of some coins I have, in order to minimize the loss
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
March 29, 2018, 08:59:21 AM
You should decide, but if you sell your assets now, you will fix the loss and you will not have a chance to make a profit. If you keep the coins further, then it is possible that the price will recover, but the timing can not be predicted.
Activity: 154
March 29, 2018, 08:51:35 AM
Decide by yourself, crypto market is certainly not predictable now , but I decided to hold
Activity: 378
March 29, 2018, 08:47:00 AM
The market continues to bleed as all coins are affected with this situation and even the ICO's are not getting much attention from the investors. I hope that this scenario will end to make the digital currency grow. I suggest to keep hold your coins and be patient to wait for the best price. Don't get affected with this situation as this will bounce back and hit the best price.
Activity: 42
March 29, 2018, 08:44:28 AM
just relax. do not make any sudden move. hodl your altcoins. selling at this moment will lose you significantly. while the market is in downfall all you've got to do is be patience. market will recover.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
March 29, 2018, 08:36:59 AM
i think this is the better to hold because already altcoin price was down so you may better wait for some time then you can sell it. it is gave you more profit.
Activity: 490
March 29, 2018, 08:24:07 AM
I would just advise you to hold all the coins you have, if you sell them now, then you receive your loss. You have to be sure that all coin prices will get better in a few months, you just need to be patient and sure.
Activity: 182
March 29, 2018, 08:00:41 AM
What to do? Best thing to do is to keep holding because I am sure you don't want to sell now when all the prices are down
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 07:57:25 AM
risk always remain  is with investment e.g risk of low profit and high loss....so you should hold the investment and waiting for the rise in market position its a better situation  to recover your wallet......
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 07:35:32 AM
I think that you need to be patient and not panic. Don't forget that a lot of investors see this drop as an opportunity to but more coins now that they are cheap.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

Crash is stopped as may see. There is some a fall but this is not too quick. Some days before we saw even the signs of growth. So my advice to those people who are going to sell their coins, don’t do it now.
Pages:
Jump to: