Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 84. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 04:13:21 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
It's clear that you do not need to sell anything when the prices in the market are low, because if you wait, you can make a profit. All we need to do now is monitor the situation, do not create panic, and buy coins if you have capital.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 04:02:20 AM
I am just like you. I got a lot of losses but this is my chance to buy coin as an investment and I am sure someday everything will rise again.
Activity: 546
March 28, 2018, 02:51:19 AM
i am only doing this work as a part time and i do airdrops and doing bounties also because airdrops or bounties both give money.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
March 27, 2018, 05:38:55 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

If you have an additional money just buyback to recover it. You can calculate where the price that you get no loss, I mean Break Even Point from the traded you did.
Activity: 308
March 27, 2018, 05:31:54 PM
The main thing do not give in to panic and keep patience! Keep all the most stable coins and continue to believe in the bright future) Sooner or later, the perfect moment for sale comes. The market is cyclical
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
March 27, 2018, 05:29:07 PM
Don't need to make emotional decisions, it does not help. Do not panic, just wait for prices to rise again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
March 27, 2018, 05:16:19 PM
It is easy to give advice, I will speak for myself, I chose a wait-and-see attitude and I am confident that the market will soon explode and start growing more than ever.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 05:10:51 PM
If you want to work for the future, then you should be abstracted from all this and stop looking at prices for weeks. If you just hold the coins, it will help you.
Activity: 448
March 27, 2018, 03:54:44 PM
Unfortunately, all investors work in such realities, especially in dynamic markets. If you want stability, then bring the money to the bank. Here is another situation...            
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
March 27, 2018, 04:08:58 AM
Always do your research. Look closely into the factors that have driven down the markets, listen to experts and try to consider what would need to happen so that the prices go up again. I would hold
Activity: 110
March 27, 2018, 04:07:08 AM
which is dumb. spend your bitcoins. i spend bitcoin whenever i have an opportunity to. my favorite is buying vacations or hotel stays on expedia using bitcoin
Yeah, I don't get this attitude at all. Are people really THAT terrified of paying for a pizza and missing out on theoretical gains in 10 years? Just.....buy more next time you have fiat to spare, jeez.

I often even pay bills using it - in Australia there's a system almost all billers use called BPAY - and a bunch of different authorised BPAY middlemen that accept payment in BTC. I pay my credit card, phone bulls etc using BTC (or ETH) all the time. I even have a debit card linked to my crypto wallets on an Aussie exchange - right now I could actually live 100% using crypto instead of banks (just need my clients to pay me in in first haha). It can't be that different in other places.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 27, 2018, 04:03:17 AM
Don't panic. Just wait. End of this year definitely coins are grow. Be patient and try to buy more coin in this season.  After this year you will get more profit.

yes. It right time to buy coin. So you buy more coin and hold wait for some week. Next time it will increase the price then you sell it. But coin price is not easy to guess. Follow the coin price day by day. Market price is more important. So before sell check the market price. Then you sell the coin. If price will be you try to sell you get more loss. Time is important for this process. Careful to use and plan to sell and buy.
Activity: 71
March 27, 2018, 03:55:17 AM
Don't panic. Just wait. End of this year definitely coins are grow. Be patient and try to buy more coin in this season.  After this year you will get more profit.
Activity: 360
March 27, 2018, 03:42:29 AM

Hold, it's the right decision for the moment according to me. you should not panic. But the investments are yours, and in my opinion the best thing to do is to take decision by yourself.  Smiley
Activity: 642
Merit: 12
RiveMont
March 27, 2018, 02:51:57 AM
Such a decline in prices in the crypto currencymarket occurs regularly and there is no need to worry about it. It is better to relax and for a couple of months forget that you have altcoins.
Activity: 196
March 27, 2018, 02:47:06 AM
We will wait, we will be patient.
If you sell it now, it will give you a loss. But it looks like it will soon be another jump. The fact we know about the market is that he is jumping in the chart a bit. My investment fell by about 60% from my initial investment, but I'm still holding it.
Activity: 118
March 27, 2018, 02:46:24 AM
This our mutual responsibility of restoring the market,
You have to have faith and holds your coins because the market will find its way to restored back to normal even stronger. However, if you don't believe again in cryptos, you might sell all and find your self to blame at the end.
Activity: 196
March 27, 2018, 02:35:41 AM
I think with this you do not have to panic and never sell anything if you really do research before buying the altcoin or do not be afraid of the current situation of all the falling prices. You have to wait or have patience a few more months before benefiting from all your investments.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 02:13:27 AM
Almost without exception, everyone here writes about selling or holding.
Nobody seems to see the chances of this situation. I bought so many coins in the last months of 2017. Partly at very high prices.
I use this time now for the strategy to buy more coins of the same currencies. This reduces my average price and will increase future profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 01:59:48 AM
Just hold and never sell on lose specially that big because it will take time for you to recover and might end up losing more. Do not check your portfolio all the time so that you won’t get tempted to sell your coins. Whats happening right now is normal and everthing will go up soon just wait for it to happen.
Pages:
Jump to: