Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 30. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I prefer to hold it first maybe after 2 to 5 years of holding then I will release the coin or token. Long time of holding is great way to volume up the value of the coin of token, if ever that I have a coin of token that has least value after the long time I hold it I will probably sell it and invest on other coin or token.
Activity: 31
Planning to hold more longer, after I gain high profits I will sell them and buy another high potential altcoins..
Activity: 182
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

For me I’m planning to dump my altcoin on their next pump
Have lost a lot of money waiting for stability
Altcoin that I have has the ability to grow a much more improved and good. so my Altcoin is very high potential to experience the development that keeps the price of Altcoin is so increased and generate much greater profits. I use Altcoin for trading.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
I am holding around two dozen different altcoins right now. Out of them, I have marked just two for long-term investment (ADA and ETH). I expect the remaining alts to become defunct in the near future. I may dump them within the next two to three years max.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Im hodling and buying more altcoins nowadays. Really makes me bullish to it because of the positive results I get with it especially the low cap ones.
Activity: 548
Merit: 100
for altcoin from a bounty project, I usually sell it immediately if it has a high rate because it has a target $ 1k in a month that must be earned every month
Activity: 84
My plan for the altcoin is to buy low and sell high. Since the market is falling more and less, it is just a good time to buy. I think it can be bought in large quantities, waiting for the market to pick up and sell it in large quantities.
Activity: 162
My plan is just to keep and hold it into their corresponding wallets and wait its peak rate that i gain profit.
Hi guy

in the future if altcoin I have a very high price, then I will sell it ,, and then I will have a lot of money ,, and I will be rich .. ha..ha .. just simple life. just enjoy what is happening right now.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
i am presently conserving onto some altcoins now. As of now, the costs are all down and all this is left to do is to look ahead to till the fourth region of this yr. If the prices are favorable, then I see capability promoting of coins. but if earlier than fourth quarter and it has in no way recovered, then promote earlier.
Activity: 18
I plan to hold them as long as I can, the market is expected to be recovered on the near future, so I keep investing every now and than taking advantage of the low prices.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
for now this altcoin definitely I hold itupun already a lot because I wait for luck comes with rising bitcoin and altcoin prices that I have, hopefully it will happen later this year. my plan remains the same for making big profits when the price goes up by selling my altcoin because then my expectations can be achieved, then the result is I invest again for bitcoin and ethereum because I believe they are more profitable in the future.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
Hi guy

1. yes, until now i am still holding my altcoin
2. no, i dont sell all the altcoin i have, i only sell a small portion, maybe 5-10% of the total altcoin that i have
3. of course I have the possibility to buy altcoin again when the price back down
4. everyone will wait for altcoin prices to rise again, and when prices rise one of the steps that can be taken is to sell some of the assets owned. But if altcoin prices fall back, then the steps taken is to buy back altcoin
5. i have more hodl in coin eth, etc and neo

my plan is to wait for altcoin prices to rise high and hope to reach a minimum price like last year
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
I think I will keep holding all my altcoins due to the fact that most of the altcoins a facing challenges in terms of the price fall in the market so the best thing to do is to hold and wait till the market peak a little before I exchange them to bitcoin and then hold bitcoin due to it high market cap compare to altcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
I have some altcoins which i use for swing and day trade, then i have some which i keep for the very long run. It is always good to separate your portfolio in such manner to be able to keep track of all your altcoins and not sell at impulse.
Activity: 118
Hi guy

The future for my altcoins, lamden, Komodo and cardano is destined to be excellent.  I am therefore, holding these coins right now and I will sell them as soon as their prices go high. I am v very happy with my portfolio, you should try these coins.
Hi guy

My altcoins right now are Prg, ripple an power ledger and since prg is coming up with paragon space in July, I shall wait and hold it for the price to rise. On the other hand, the other too are also rising very soon so yeah, I will hold these for a month.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Hi guy

On my mind the best moment to invest in cryptocurrencies hasn’t come yet. That’s just my opinion but I think about myself as about quite an experienced user who understands something about market tendencies.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
I am going to hold altcoins as long as it would be possible to get their highest price and sell them with the fuuture income. I hope it will be not so far.

Same as mine, my plan to my altcoin is to hold until i see the price increase more, but sometimes I need cash emergency so I sell some of my altcoin even though I don't want to sell it,  just because I need money so I don't have any choice but to sell.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
I am going to hold altcoins as long as it would be possible to get their highest price and sell them with the fuuture income. I hope it will be not so far.
Pages:
Jump to: