Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 33. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
There is not much that can be done for AltCoins anyway. if there is investment there is no caretaker other than waiting. if you want to invest on the other hand it is reasonable to enter your money at these prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I keep my altcoins in the long term and I hope that at some point the market will still go up and the price of my wallet will grow by 5 or more times, then I can safely sell my altcoins and invest in something new.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?
For me I am looking for opportunity to buy more altcoins if I have more money because I believe there will be price increases in the near future.
Activity: 420
I will always hold the altcoin I have today like XRP, Cardano until the price goes back up high, because now the price of both is still low, I am optimistic the price of altcoin will return as before
Activity: 479
Hi guy

For me I’m planning to dump my altcoin on their next pump
Have lost a lot of money waiting for stability
I plan to use Altcoin this year as a long-term investment. I have tried to run the investment and get a satisfactory result. so with this result, I conclude for long-term investment will be more profitable and make me get much greater results than ordinary investments.
Activity: 77
My plan is just to gather them, which I am doing right now, and then, if they would gain some value one day - to fix there are price in the top 5 currencies, like I have done with cybermiles, the price gone up, and I sold it in exchange to Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
I hold my alts and buy more BTC and ETH. I believe that by the end of the year price will recover and we will see $ 1000 ETH and $ 10k for BTC.

Alts onlt from top-20 according to market cap.
Activity: 91
I belive that altcoin is the best thing now to invest. The altcoin growth will be huge in coming time. I strongly belive that XRP, EOS, TRX will going to explode one day. I just wait for perfect time.
Activity: 330
I decided that I would keep my altcoins in anyway, as I know from a familiar analyst that promising altcoins will begin to jump in price in the next 2-3 years. I do not want to get a good profit, so I'll try to be more patient and not drain them right away.
Activity: 158
My plans for my altcoin, well i think i will hold it until the right time for selling comes. I will save more altcoins so that when selling comes the more profit i have.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I decided to keep my altoknam to the last. Since the market should go up. I do not need to sell them now. Since the price is very low. In my portfolio, I keep all the altokkum proctic I received from the bounty and ISO. I advise you, too, to abstain from selling.
Activity: 72
for the time being I plan to save it and save it for a few moments and I will sell if altcoins price starts to rise and in accordance with the price we have wanted
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
Hi guy

because I am still a beginner and my bassic is a bounty hunter then I just have and hold some altcoin from the result follow bounty and the main reason why I hold it is because of its cheap price and still not worth to sell I hope hopefully the price can go up
Activity: 490
In my opinion, my plan with Altcoin that I have today is still holding it, I will sell it at the end of the year because at the end of the year the market will go up.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Hi guy

I considered altcoin as one of my assets actually, where I believed that this things is more valuable and greater than anythings else. so, I am

planning to hold some ethereum, xem, Utrust, dent, Tky, Xmg, Adx, and waves where I knew someday or years from now thsoe coins coins I

hold it so far will push me in abundant life.  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Hi guy

My plan for altcoin that I still hold up until now is to hold it until the altcoin price goes up at least I get the profit from the investment result which is where I want to make a profit.
Activity: 448
Actually i did trading with altcoin normaly, but some altcoin have great future that's why when market was dump this time i did buy some altcoin like waves, xrp, ltc and i hold this coin for 1 year.My plan i wanna get big profit from this altcoin that's why i hold this coin.
Activity: 445
Given that the market is now struggling due to the natural market volatility, holding is essential. i am personally planning to sell only those alts that are having low market volume and hold into those that are promising. It is surely scary to see that the majority of the market is on red marks, but since dumps are not permanent, holding won't result to profit loss.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I also still hold some of my altcoin and I'm also planning to buy some altcoin again because I think the market is starting to improve, I'm sure the next few weeks the market will really recover
Activity: 462
I am currently holding onto some altcoins now. As of now, the prices are all down and all that is left to do is to wait for until the fourth quarter of this year. If the prices are favorable, then I see potential selling of coins. But if before fourth quarter and it has never recovered, then  Sell earlier.
Pages:
Jump to: