Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 31. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
My plans for this year is just to wait for the growth of the market because the market will go and all the coins will go, I will sell it only at the end of the year!
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Now it is very difficult to make plans because, as we all know, the situation on the market is quite critical. But if it will be a few more months, I will just sell all my cryptocurrency and altcoin including
Activity: 504
my plans with my altcoin is, i will sell it. but wait for the price to rise again. see, now the price is still very low, don't   sale now because the price will go up. after I sell my altcoin, of course I will buy altcoin again to find more profit. Hold of the price still low.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Most likely I'll keep them on my wallet until the market goes up. Soon the situation should be corrected and it will be possible to make profit
Activity: 263
I keep waiting for the maximum cost. I think it is not long to wait until the growth of my coins, because after such a huge fall in the rate should be the largest growth
Activity: 71
I have a few small coins. Part I selling when the price rises, the part I will keep for six months or a year. And the last part looks like I have or when I can not sell, because the project turned out to be fraudulent.
Activity: 92
I got hold of some altcoin which I think will potentially for the future. In addition, altcoin owns to me is an asset of the future savings is very valuable so I'll continue to play and the capital to invest while still promising.
Activity: 476
My plan is just like everyone else's plan which is to sell in when it is high or when it is a bull run. I'm not really into the technical stuff but I know only a few of them will make it to become the means of payment so I'm not going to keep and utillize its true purpose until they are proven working in the market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
for now I still hold altcoin, indeed his condition is still less improved. But optimistic for the future there will be a better time towards the better.
I plan to invest and to be in touch with the latest news. It can give us a lot of opprortunities. Some new blockchains are really impressive.
Activity: 532
for now I still hold altcoin, indeed his condition is still less improved. But optimistic for the future there will be a better time towards the better.
Activity: 70
I plan to put them in cold wallet and hold for 2 years.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
In past 4 months ago mate, a already many altcoins holding waiting to pump even in a small amount and right now, i have many altcoins sold because they dont deserve for a long term purpose, not all of them are worth to hold but also some of them are good. Just a matter of how projects are running.
Activity: 101
my plan for my own altcoin that is ordinary, wants to have a lot of coins and invest as much as a multitude. for long-term deposits and savings as well. as I am sure with profit later.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
Most of us will say hold their altcoin, but honestly we need some market volume movement to make price changes. We cant just only hold & hope it will be high, just imagine if all of the altcoin hold their & there are no one put sell or buy order in the market. So doing some trade activity on the market is the way how it works, I know it is not easy task but the market need volume.
Activity: 51
 for altcoin later this year I hold ath.karena bitcoin prices are rising.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
My plan is plain and simple and that is to hold my coins until I feel the need to sell or if I meet the desired price I want to sell. Since I have a steady job, I don't plan on selling my holdings for my finances and bills. I treat my holdings as a long term savings where I only use it if I have something in mind or I am short on money and if an emergency occurs and I have no money.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I'm mining, trading, and holding my altcoin of choice to try to position a decent bag for future gains I think are coming in 2019.  I'm fine with waiting a few years to see what happens.  At some point this year I expect to stop mining (since I only have a single GPU and think the difficulty will rise quite a bit), and just doing some trading where opportunistic until I feel I need the $$ back.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
I am into cryptos for a long term hold, So my plan is to get as many tokens as I can right now and hold them for a very long time, I believe in the few these tokens will worth a whole lot of money.
Activity: 265
I still looking the oppertunity of Altcoin, because i willinvest mor money on altcoin, but now i have invest my money on lympo token, and i will selling my lympo token if the price grow to 10x - 15x.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

I have yet to trade any of my alts. My initial plan was to hodl for at least a year and then evaluate if it was time to sell. That hodling year is getting closer for a few of the alts in my portfolio, but with the way the market has been going, the best option is to continue hodling.
I am hoping for prices to start going up again as I would prefer a bigger profit when I sell. I think some of them have good potential once the market starts recovering.
Pages:
Jump to: