Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 32. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
My primary plan is mainly to hold a good, diversified portfolio of alts, to sell some if they're overvalued or shown to have less potential, to accumulate those that i believe in etc.
copper member
Activity: 126
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

Don't forget get about LONG-TERM investment!

You'll fail in most of the cases when you try to see short-term profits.

Ruby-x Exchange - https://ruby-x.io/intro
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
My plan is that I will hold my long term altcoin and wait until the market rises, then I will sell and acquire a large sum of money. I believe that long-term investment in altcoin will bring a lot of profit to us. All we need to do is hold good altcoins, we need to understand the market trend, and have good market analysis skills. Some altcoin I think we should invest in are NEO, IOTA, Cardano, Litecoin, and especially Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi guy

In this market, I think holding is mainly good for every coins in crypto world. I am waiting for prices to go up now, and trying to have more btc, eth and neo in these times.
Activity: 59
I try to keep them when I buy coins, I initially plan how long I will keep them. Much depends on the coin itself
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
i did trading with altcoin, i did trading short term and long term but i had a plan about altcoin, that is when market be dump this time i did buy some altcoin for hold like : eth, waves, ltc, neo, xrp. i hope get smart profit from holding coins.
Activity: 20
I'm currently holding and I don't plan to sell until a few months have passed, I think the recover of the market will take some time, maybe by the end of the year we will start seeing some profits.
Activity: 140
Hello. I consider Konios to be a very promising company, they have a great team, excellent advisers, a good idea and a product. I think that's what you need!
Activity: 216
Now it is worth buying. After all, the whole market is very much sagged and may now be at the bottom. You should understand that there is probably no better chance of acquiring altcoins. There are several projects that I want to buy an attack, for example: BLZ, ZIL, EOS, ELA. Plus a few ICO. I think this option will give results.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
My plan of crypto, For me, cryptocurrency is a very good investment for the future. Moreover, the coins from ICO with the ready products can be really promising. Therefore, I prefer to hold those coins for some years later. But, for the coins in the listings, I can trade them to earn the money easily. I have only one plan, I want to make earning and profits from crypto with all risks. Not losing.
To get a profit in crypto investment would take patience, we can not keep up with the current as it is now, if we believe that crypto is a very profitable thing then buying as much as we can then keep for a long time is the most important thing.
Activity: 67
I am holding my Altcoins because selling now with all the price drops is not recommended. I'll try to get some more money to invest, taking advantage of the drop of the prices.
Altcoins give me the opportunity to earn money, both through the initial investment in the project, and the purchase of altcoins that are already on the exchange. I think that there are quite a few promising coins that can be purchased on the exchange and keeping them for a long time will help you earn good money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
Hi guy

I don’t want to change anything in my further strategy of holding coins. The structure of my keepings satisfies me in full extent and I think such state of things could last for very long time yet. So I am not worried about it at all.
Activity: 266
very interesting topic for discussion. we must always understand that the correction is temporary! there is no eternal growth and there is no eternal fall! sooner or later everything will start growing again! if considered for a long time, then you can buy coins always and at any price, in any case in 5 years they will cost a lot! if considered in a short time, then we must look at the rise or fall of bitcoin! from this it is necessary either to go out into the dollar or stay in the coin! the main thing is always to fix profits! in any case, I'm sure that this crypto market will bring us a lot of money and interest! soon the bitcoins will have competitors, and all the other coins will not pay attention to the growth or fall of bitcoin! and then it will grow evenly!
Activity: 48
I'll trade with them, then wait to see how it goes.
Activity: 81
At this moment, I'm still holding my altcoin because it has low value in the market. They say that if the value of bitcoin will dump the price of altcoins in the market will also low. I don't know if it is right but base of what happen right now maybe it's true. Then I think it's good to continue holding all my altcoins.
Activity: 210
I am holding my coin as of the moment because the price is not that good. In the future when the timing is right and the price is good, I will sell some of my coins, but not all  them, I will save some for the future.
I only choose altcoins that have a good opportunity in the futures and plan to hold it for a long term.
Maybe in the next 2-3 years, it can make me a profit for around 10-50x like ETH and another top rank altcoins.
Activity: 86
My plan of crypto, For me, cryptocurrency is a very good investment for the future. Moreover, the coins from ICO with the ready products can be really promising. Therefore, I prefer to hold those coins for some years later. But, for the coins in the listings, I can trade them to earn the money easily. I have only one plan, I want to make earning and profits from crypto with all risks. Not losing.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
I'm Looking for opportunity to buy more altcoins. It's help me in long term and I can go to my aim.
Pages:
Jump to: