Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 34. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

i had holding one altcoin, the reason is it has no value at this time, its npt profitable.
I sold my previous altcoin at the day of exchange, i dont hold at the past. But for now i realized to hold for a long term.
If i have a chance i do rather to make some opportunity to biy more altcoin to gain and double my profit.
Supposed to be that was a good idea.
Greenish coin but many investors said that it was a scam.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Altcoin I am holding, I would use for investment always. This is a very valuable asset for the future. Crypto has value and a nice progression each year so for long term investment certainly is very promising. Although the price down but if you want to wait for sure the price will go back up again even bigger.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi guy

Hodl  for now, Im sitting for eth its slowly rising the price as per review in cmc. About buying buying alt maybe not, mostly have lower price value and risky if strained for it.

Activity: 137
I am still holding on my altcoins, not a good time to sell it now. I’ve sold a few last year when the prices are good and still selling some only when I need money. I am still buying altcoins if I see a good opportunity, especially when the coins are cheap. I’m holding until the end of the year or until the prices increases again. The altcoins I am holding aas of now are etherum, waves, wanchain
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
My plan with Altcoin is very simple. Hold Altcoin till they become successful and sell them for bitcoin for  holding bitcoin for long term. Altcoin profit is always bigger than that of bitcoin but altcoin is not as stable as bitcoin.
Activity: 26
I'm still keeping my all coin, and intend to buy extra holdings, currently, all coin is off and the good opportunity to hold more.
Activity: 124
I keep Ethereum because it gives me the belief that it can replicate bitcoin in 2017 and I will become rich. I want to leave my job and work from anywhere in the world remotely
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
it seems my plan with altcoin I want to hold it until the price becomes very expensive because I believe with altcoin whose price is still very cheap is perfect for the buy and save for the future, but before you save you should choose a coin that has a very clear product and very useful for the people.
Activity: 434
Hi guy

Of course I hold alt coin because the opportunity it has.

I am a little bit long on this crypto world so i think i sold many coins into fiat.

I stick on one coin only and that's bitcoin.

All of us willing to do that to get profit.

It is ethereum only.

Don't ask like that because it is low quality post.  Maybe soon your post going to trash.
Activity: 202
My plans with my altcoins is hold till it rise
Though I have facing a drastic decline in price which makes me panic sometimes
But after reading a lots of comments in this forum, I don't need to panic again
Now I will hold my etheruem till it rise again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
This time, a good time to buy altcoin or token! Not a good time to sell off the altcoin! Market will recover! I have always believed that!
Activity: 70
Personally, I'm planning hold all that I have until the beginning of next year. I think that the market will grow strongly by that time. So I do not see the point of selling now, even if there is something in your portfolio in profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I believe altcoins will grow a much. Ofc not all, But, i thinks that one saved altcoin can give me more value if i keep to hold it. I don't look on the market. Even when the market will grow  again I  dont sell my altcoins.
Because I believe that they can bring a huge profit in several years.
Activity: 454
One of the plans I have for my altcoin presently is to hold. Obviously, the price of altcoins has seriously gone down in the market of which the best option for me now is to hold. It won't be nice for me to hastily dump my altcoin in the market now at a very cheap price. I will prefer to hold no matter how long until the price pumps again in the market. As a matter of fact, I am planning to buy more altcoin now to hold particularly Ethereum .Ethereum price is low now, hence if I buy it now and hold I will surely make enough profit from it later when the price rises and I am ready to sell.
Activity: 110
Hi guy

I still stick with my coins because at this price what if I sell it is the wrong decision, and I will stay until the price is really stable I will wait until the end of the year, I will continue to wait until the price goes up and I will benefit, there are some that I hold allcoin and I think the price will continue to grow and grow, I will continue to look for good coins and invest in them until I get a big profit
Activity: 98
Hi guy

I will wait until the price for my altcoin grows, I hope it will be until the end of this year and sell the coins. At the moment, my goal with the help of altcoin buy 1 BTC.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Basically, my plan is to have a large and diverse portfolio of altcoys on my wallet, sell some if they are overpriced or have less potential to accumulate those that I believe, and so on.
Activity: 88
Yes, I still holding altcoins and not planning sell to them. I do believe that the altcoins I have are good and has potential in the future.
Activity: 630
In the current realities of the market with a noticeable decline in prices personally, I prefer to continue to hold my altcoins. Now there is no point in selling them, I'm waiting for the market to stabilize.
I also do the same thing. The current market situation makes most altcoin difficult to grow, let alone the new altcoin listing in the market. So I decided to hold it until the market situation improves.
Activity: 84
In the current realities of the market with a noticeable decline in prices personally, I prefer to continue to hold my altcoins. Now there is no point in selling them, I'm waiting for the market to stabilize.
Pages:
Jump to: