Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 31. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
when I see bitcoin prices that have increased while there are still a lot of potential coins at cheap prices make me eager to buy coins because I think when bitcoin recovers, the market will also recover and if I buy coins now I will get my many advantages
but it will not happen in the near future due to time and capital constraints
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
My plans for such cryptocurrency !!!!! Do not waste any coins in the next five years, or even better than ten. And your kids millionaires !!!
Activity: 196
I dont continue to invest. I dont support the put all money to an investment. But I will wait. I hope it will increase soon
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
LOL.... everyone's plan will be the same. We are waiting for higher prices, in order to convert the coins to fiat. The only difference will be about the target price. Some may be waiting for 25K, while some others may be waiting for 250K.
Yes you're right. The individual target is what sets everyone apart if not, we are all waiting for higher prices than we see now. But in waiting, we should not forget to take profit whenever we see it because profits might be lost in a twinkle of an eye.
Activity: 313
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
According to the things that would happen in the cryptocurrency world I would change my plans about it. For now I can say that I am holding around 100 different tokens, just hoping that they will get the price of entry.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
Now the market of the crypto industry is in development. My plans are to keep promising coins, soon the market of cryptocurrency will begin to grow. I also invest in new promising projects (ICO).
Activity: 69
The crypto market is still developing itself. My plan is to keep the coins, which I believe in the project by doing very good research, in a long term by taking cheap fiyata. The crypto market is still very new and there is much to learn. Very good money can be earned in the future.
Activity: 105
My arrangement with my cryptographic money is holding, I make an effort not to offer anything. I trust that all my digital currencies will keep on growing. I likewise trust that Bitcoin and all digital forms of money will improve what's to come.
Activity: 448

Will crypto survive?
Yes, I think crypto will survive. My plans for the future is to keep doing Bounty Campaigns as along as possible.
Also keep investing into developing coins and into big coins like ETH.
Activity: 79

Will crypto survive?
My plan is to earn more cryptocurrency and keep it for later if I need to sell it to invest on another topic, which is more related to my expertise. Because I think a person who is not as good in business as me is hardly in the market so I treat it as a job
Activity: 83
I do have numerous plans with my property. I have endured a great deal in cryptographic money and as a matter of first importance need to recuperate that misfortune. I am looking advances to offering my cryptographic forms of money when they ascend in costs. In like manner, I have an arrangement to purchase a house, an auto, plots with the income from digital currency.
Activity: 84
my plan is to invest in cryptocurrency so that when the price has improved I will get a huge profit from now
Activity: 97
I plan to wait till the price rises or invest
Activity: 141
I plan to wait as soon as the price rises several times I will immediately sell
Ideally, and for simplicity, all such plans. But I hope that the cryptocurrency will rise to the skies and become a running currency for payment for services and goods.
Activity: 154
I plan to wait as soon as the price rises several times I will immediately sell
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have some plans on investment in crypto. I would like to invest in ICO. In addition, I will also use it for trading. And other things as well to hodl it in quite some time and then sell when the huge profits.
Activity: 69
Unfortunately I don't have cryptocurrency. I would like to, but at the time when it was possible to buy cheap, I still knew nothing about it. But if I had, I think I would wait for a more favorable moment, in my opinion, and would sell. Somehow it is all suspiciously as if someone is crushing it.
Activity: 78
I am sure that crypto will only progress and develop every year, so i think everything will be fine. All the profit that i have i try to reinvest in other interesting projects or icos.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Will crypto survive?

Crypto will undoubtedly survive)) That's why I am planning on holding my crypto savings, plus I am participating in a great ICO project. I don't plan on transferring my crypto into fiat and live "happily forever after", I feel great holding my tokens and waiting for them to increase.
Activity: 490
I have invested in cryptocurrencies quite a lot of money and now I'm just waiting. I have invested in the long term and am going to withdraw or transfer money to other coins or tokens only when the prices really grow strongly.
Pages:
Jump to: