Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 32. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 1
I have good projects on my way , in which I believe very much . Therefore, the plans are an investment in these coins, with the help of those coins that I get from participating in the bounty and trade
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
I want to invest in the world of cryptocurrency because it has good potential for the future, I will collect and invest in cryptocurrency and hold in the long run to get maximum profit
Activity: 266
As always, it's just waiting for my coins to rise in value and I get rich . Buy cheaper and sell more expensive. Here are my plans for the near future
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I think I will eventually become rich with crypto money. When we look at the past of Bitcoin, it's a miraculous event to find $ 20,000 in 40 cents. Why not for this other crypto money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I will keep to make investing with better strategy and risk management. There are no reason for me to leave crypto because for me crypto will be bring better futures for all of us. Only people who always learn and keep patient that will make huge profit, crypto market will boom in the near future and the market cap will reach a trilliun dollar.
Activity: 84
Since we are still witnessing the Dip, I still plan of acquiring more laudable cryptos to join the ones I have been holding in expectation of the Boom in the next soonest bearish market. However, I wish that Crypto should actualize its dream of been universally used before the next decade, so that I can also be part of those that shall be celebrating the Bitcoin's victory. I believe Cryptos shall survive so long we all are  addicting to their uses except less value or shit ones. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 98
Mainly just to hold them and wait for the next bull market. Buy more also when and if the price dips again and just keep increasing my portfolio as much as I can. Maybe invest in some ICOs and others and wait for the prices of all of them to go up before I sell and take out my profit. My plan in cryptocurrencies is really to make as much money as possible from it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

Experienced crypto fans has the only plan for future. Hodl! And trying to find any other profitable cryptocurrency. But there are a lot of things on the cryptomarket that are very unclear for me.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Cryptocurrency is here to stay but it will be a while before it becomes more widely adopted and you can start making more use of it rather than just speculating or investing

There will be plenty of opportunities to capitalize on this growing sector so there's plenty of incentive to be a part of it!
Activity: 168
I will just continue to do exactly the same that i have always did, just to keep investing as much as i can and try to withdraw as soon as i get some profits that are enough for me, but i do not have any rush to make fast profit in here, it is all good for me
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
Yes, I think crypto will survive and change the world as we know it. I won't leave crypto and I will keep on investing and trading while I'm waiting for the market to go green and prices to go up again.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
I plan to hold my coins until they grow in value and then I will sell them when the market price is right not to lose my investments.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
I'm holding a few good coins, so I'm waiting for them to moon. I like investing in altcoins, so my plans are to keep investing and staying active in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Mainly I’m a bitcoin holder. After this, I have some choice for eth and altcoins as well. Since bitcoin dropped for many days so I hold it till it up again. Same thing about eth and altcoins. Altcoins remain green, especially at the moment. Green means up position. You must know after up all coins must drop suddenly. So at the moment my plans are Buy more bitcoin and hold. Opposite in the altcoins and eth.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I think that cryptocurrencies are exactly the same money, only digital. They can bring you more income and engage in now investing in cryptocurrency is very profitable, but ultimately it is only a tool to achieve their goals.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
My plan is to sell some if the price is high and hold some for investment. Sometimes if i take advantage from altcoin, i'll also buy bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
At the moment, for the biggest ICO in 2018 - Organicco  (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079) I will keep ORC tokens to be shared from company profit in future. I don't know how to trade, just hold to earn profit from security token ORC via easiPayer tokens.
Activity: 134
My plans is to keep acquiring more and more coins from the market for long term investing and then focus on Crypto trading.I  have been doing some demo recently, just want to keep on improving my techniques...
Activity: 141
I will continue to invest while joining all the bounty provided by the companies, I am sure that the crypto world will reach gain in the future, I will no doubt, along with the development of the era of the existence of crypto will also grow rapidly, crypto has a very bright future and useful for us as users
Activity: 134
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
To your last question crypto will definitely survive because it's basically an idea to solve problems through Blockchain technology.  My plans with crypto,,, I won't sell off my investment but I'll keep investing and holding because I believe in crypto
Agreed, when i think about crypto these days, I feel positively motivated because i see a bright future ahead to moon soon, I will keep investing and doing bounties. i have a good strategy that depends on market movements..
Pages:
Jump to: