Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 33. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Continuous investment is the best in this space, hence you might to just kee yourself updated. If you stop investing, you might loose interest in crypto generally.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
All the Crypto currency, which I get try to sell quickly. I came here for quick and easy income. And I succeed. I reach my goals quickly, do not put something too grandiose and incomprehensible. I need here and now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
my plan is always the same for every year in crypto. sold some results from crypto to meet the necessities of life and bought my dream. partly fixed I hold for my invested assets for long term investment. If it went too early from the current crypto because there will still be much increase in the next few years.
Activity: 308
What kind of coins, I just leave, as an investment in the company for a long time. What are some coins selling immediately, such as bounty received. Now I wait, when the market again will rise in price and there I will sell a lot from the portfolio)
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
For the moment I still plan to cryptocurrency to invest, I am optimistic that the cryptocurrency will survive and the more alluring the hearts of the public in the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
My plan is to hold / invest in projects with my profits from holding and when my bag will get decent value i will cash out to fiat half of it . But if there will be Visa/MasterCard for crypto then just spend it right from there .
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
My arrangement with the digital money I have is I will spare it for the time being. I won't offer it in light of the fact that the cost of the present coin has diminished in cost. Indeed, I need to have a considerable measure of coins to keep and I will offer it later on when the cost goes up so I get a major benefit. I trust once with sparing various altcoins can improve what's to come. I think there is not all that much in the event that we contribute today with the money crypto on the grounds that the outcomes we can appreciate later on with a record cash crypto dependably sought after by the network as an appropriate intends to contribute.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

The same as 6 months ago. Hold quality projects tokens for years and wait for mass adoption.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
My plans are hold all my coins until the price goes up again, and then I continue investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 120
I don't know how long this market will last, but as long as it still exists, then I will maintain positive encryption, because there are many opportunities in this industry to make us make money, so investing in cryptocurrency will be a very good one. select.
Activity: 292
My plan is hold until I get the maximum profit from my cryptocurrency.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
Given that the market at this moment is still struggling to completely recover, I think holding is the best thing to do yet.  Wait until the market starts to increase in order to earn bigger profit than now. Investing would also be a good thing to do since the market value of most cryptos are still low. Whenever the market is falling, the loss of profit is just partial so selling is obviously not a solution at times like this. Surely, after a couple of more months, things will be better so just be patient. Cool
Activity: 18
I will keep the coins I believe in the project in the long run. I will continue to invest because I believe I will win in the crypto market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
There is just one plan about coins generally, buy from cheap prices and sell them from high prices and get good profit from it. Most of them will be useless at the future so I dont do plan with them generally.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
hold my solid alts and wait for them to go boom~!
Activity: 154
Don't have much so far. But I'm still going to hold the majority of my virtual currencies and exchange some of them when I need cash, on of my plans is to join the cryptocurrency trading after learning how to trade.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
My plans are to invest in coins until the market has recovered and wait patiently for growth and profits . In any case, I will continue to be in the cryptocurrency
Activity: 112
My plan with my CryptoCurrency is to hold as long as they bring me a lot of profit. Now all my coins have fallen in price, and I have lost a lot of money, but I will wait for them to grow
Activity: 574
I plan to collect crypto-currencies. What for? All the same, all will pass and the only way to pay for something will be already tsyyr. Of course, while you need fiat, you have to change it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I'm still holding my coins. Sometimes it's not a good idea and so I lose my money, but I hope that in a while some coins will grow and I can make money. Yes, I know this is a risk, but I'm going to it.
Pages:
Jump to: