Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 35. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
I'm now waiting for market growth. To re-purchase at the bottom. Well, on the whole, I certainly believe in crypto-currencies and will be engaged in them constantly.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
I'm planning to invest my profits and I will give the others for my future family and for my parents. And I'm planning to make a simple business soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

My plan for the future is to continue to participate in the gift and collect coins so that when I sell it I can get quite profitable results. because in the future we also don't know how crypto is.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

I plan to hold several promising coins until it allow me to fly to the moon. After flying to the moon I probably will continue to invest because I like it.   

I have a similar plan. Hold some coins and sell them when the price grows significantly. Then I will invest in prospective ICO.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency will survive no confutation about it. Cryptocurrency will go very smoothly and lead the world economy. I am holding my alt coin until price will rise up. When price will rise up then i am sale my all alt coin. It safe my future very strongly.

with the development of Cryptocurrency until now I think Cryptocurrency will definitely survive and globally, I myself will also remain loyal with the Cryptocurrency that makes my life not dependent on parents
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I think that after all I save up enough money and just try to start a business in real life as it seems to me that this is the correct option
Activity: 420
My plan with crypto is a long term investment.  I will patiently hold onto it and wait for sometime.
patience is the key to investing. surely we invest for the sake of profit gains. Patients who are patient are usually good at processing the contents of their wallets. and if you invest long term you have to be super careful because usually people are negligent and there are lots of thefts.
Activity: 546

Will crypto survive?

I plan to hold several promising coins until it allow me to fly to the moon. After flying to the moon I probably will continue to invest because I like it.   
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I think it will continue to crypto itself and will be greater price or crypto value. so I will do my job and look for lots of tokens in the bounty campaign so that later crypto assets will increase whether later in each country they are legalized so that payment can be used or exchanged in money to get my goals.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
My plan with crypto is a long term investment.  I will patiently hold onto it and wait for sometime.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
For my own view I believe in crypto currency
And I also have hope in it because crypto currency
Is a hopefully way to archive or know more about internet
Activity: 112
The crypto market is known by very few people yet. Many people will be in the crypto market in the future. I am thinking about investing now and waiting. there are many coins that I think will rise in the future.
Activity: 364
I believe in crypto so I have a plan to keep investing in crypto and try to get a profit by looking for coins that have a good chance and will be profitable and can be a savings or my assets for the future
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
as long as i still get an advantage in cryptocurrency investment i will run this job. because the investment in crypto is not boring and the job of being a campaign participant is not too much of a hassle for my work in the real world.

It is a wise idea to continue investing in crypto as long as it continues to soar. I believe it will still thrive in the future and that investing and trading timely will be a wise decision for an individual. And I agree, it is good to continue participating in campaigns related to crypto as it is a challenging yet not so demanding kind of endeavor.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
The cryptocurrency technology is still a new technology that is. Making it's. Debut , the reception. Hasnt been that bad. But there is still lots of room to improve on the already impressive record. The plan is to hold on to the coins till it's developed then later on cash in and commit to other things
Activity: 72
In the future I plan to invest and hodl more coins than i have been today because i'm just starting and need to save more coins. But I also need to withdraw some of my coins for my daily needs. I don't want to hodl all of my coins just a good percent is enough
Activity: 322
in my plans now to wait for the growth of the market and calm down. it seems to me, a great future for the cryptocurrency, so I will not leave the cryptocurrency, but I will try to develop in this area. the more that now publish good news, which pleases. hoping for the best
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
I also plan to invest more and more in cryptocurrency, as I believe that it is the currency and money of the future.
This is what I believe about cryptocurrency that future is worthy to hold onto. If we invest more today we can have more profit as our fruit of labor. So I am holding my crypto for now since I believe it is worth to hold after all.
Activity: 126
The main essence of investment is to meet with real life needs and solve problems or pay bills. So sure I sell some for fiat once the interest is appreciable then leave some for further hold for it to appreciate.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
as long as i still get an advantage in cryptocurrency investment i will run this job. because the investment in crypto is not boring and the job of being a campaign participant is not too much of a hassle for my work in the real world.
Pages:
Jump to: