Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 34. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
I plan to collect a good amount for investment and trade. Now it's hard, because the market is almost not growing and brings little profit.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
I’m doing is, I’m accumulating which I will accumulate till the end of the year. December is when I will know what to do with the money because I will be selling off by December, then convert to cash. Would get back into the market when the time is right
Activity: 89
At the moment, I keep small funds in several altcoins for the long term in order to increase the invested funds.
Activity: 200
l that would be tremendous for me in sense of both giving me profit short-term and cheap BTC long-term. But that once you have a higher high then you probably do not get a lower low since the magnitude of each oscillation is generally getting smaller rather than larger. But maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 238
I will keep investing because current undervalued market is here only for a limited time and I can buy my favourite coins for cheap.
Also I will keep my coins, I will not change them into fiat. In the future I will pay only by crypto Wink.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Since there are free funds, they plan to invest in Ethereum crypto-currencies, because I think it is the most promising
Activity: 101
I am going to hold my crypto till the best time. If it helps me to earn some money, I will sell a half and leave the other half till the other best time. I believe that crypto won't die till i'am alive, so I have huge expectations
Activity: 364
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
To your last question crypto will definitely survive because it's basically an idea to solve problems through Blockchain technology.  My plans with crypto,,, I won't sell off my investment but I'll keep investing and holding because I believe in crypto
Activity: 476
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
My plan is to hold them until December or January before prices go down. Yes, I am planning to cash out because I have reserved some of my earnings for some personal stuff that I need to accomplish. I will still be trading because I will be keeping some of my tokens. Not planning of getting out of crypto! I'll be in it until I can...
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
My plans are: I will keep the coins until the bitcoin rate rises to 10 000. After that, 50% of the contents of my wallet I will sell at the rate of 10 000 for bitcoin! The rest I'll keep in case the cue ball will go up to 20K!
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
My plan is to get all the alt coins I earned and sell them for bitcoin. Then when the price of bitcoin grows to sell it for $.

That is a good plan. Simple and effective. I like it. It looks a lot like mine except that I am planing to hold most of my "very promising coins".
Activity: 157
Well my plan for it is when i got much money from it after sell my asset i want to build some home bussiness for my future plan. And well i still begin learn some bussiness little by little before take it in any further step
Activity: 100

Will crypto survive?
I see cryptocurrency playing a more dominant role in the future. So my plan is to grow a large portion of my portfolio based on cryptocurrencies
Activity: 602
over the past week and a half, prices for all cryptocurrencies are going up. the best performance shows bitcoin. it has grown by 27% in the past. I'm pretty sure this is a good signal to buy new coins and to grow for the next few months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
Why would I leave something that I like and that brings me money? I am staying, I am not afraid of temporary reddish situations, which are turning into green lately. But, of course, too early to judge. I like participating in bounty campaigns and ICOs, I like to surf for a new project, get new information. I think, it's great, cause if you want to get money, you need to be aware of news and get new information)) I think, crypto helps us to develop and think in a different way)
Activity: 854
My plan is to get all the alt coins I earned and sell them for bitcoin. Then when the price of bitcoin grows to sell it for $.
Activity: 77
I am confident that there will be an incredible and uncontrollable growth after overcoming a certain threshold in the cryptocurrency cap.
As long as there is a demand for crypto currency, I will continue to invest. 
You do not need to sell everything now when everything is low!
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
I firmly believe that the cryptocurrancy currency will continue to survive, as seen by more and more technological reformers competing to create tokens or coins in cryptocurrancy. Cryptocurrancy currencies also have a good chance of success in the future. I want to keep trading cryptocurrancy and make other business outside cryptocurrancy from cryptocurrancy trade. So there is a symbiosis for my business in the future.
Activity: 182
Crypto is more popular now. I wll keep invest especially my reward from bounty. So, when the price is go down I am not so stress and sad.
Activity: 108
Well individuals have diverse routes on how they will deal with their digital money and also what are their plans for their cryptographic forms of money. We can really pitch some of them to pick up cash or benefit, after a given timeframe designating in the work. Some of them will be put something aside for future changes as far as the costs of that particular altcoin. What's more, a few of us may utilize it for exchanging ready to pick up benefit through control.
Pages:
Jump to: