Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 37. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 255
I have a lot of respect for crypto and people who invented it, which its mines, who work with it. I believe that digital money is the future of mankind. Therefore, I have big plans for crypto. I'm not in a hurry, I'll wait for the best times for crypto. And then I realize my plans.
But what are they connected with? Holding/ trading? I am just interested how people want to "earn" something from crypto cause i am looking for the "best" solution for my question.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I have a lot of respect for crypto and people who invented it, which its mines, who work with it. I believe that digital money is the future of mankind. Therefore, I have big plans for crypto. I'm not in a hurry, I'll wait for the best times for crypto. And then I realize my plans.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
My plan with my crypto currency is to sell it when it reached good profit levels. Im here for some money, im not real believer in crypto, as most people here too . For me x5 is already good profit and i will sell my coin if it reached this

And if your coin does not reach x5? I believe in crypto, my coins are reliable, I'm sure of them and in their projects. But still I do not expect that they will increase in x5. Though x2 - x3. This is also a very good result for a crypto enthusiast!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
My plan with my crypto currency is to sell it when it reached good profit levels. Im here for some money, im not real believer in crypto, as most people here too . For me x5 is already good profit and i will sell my coin if it reached this
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
Umm I would say I will hold my coins, TAU, EOS and POWR and see what shall happen after some time. They are soon going to be listed on new exchanges so after that happens, the prices shall go very high.
Activity: 192
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
Well my plans are to invest in crypto coins which are stable and undervalued but will rise very soon. These are PRG, ICX and NEO. These coins can be held for a long time too before I sell them.
Activity: 81
As of now I am holding a couple of coins which are worth 700$ as of this market rate I will likely offer every one of them for 30% Neo, 30% ETH and 40% Ripple. Store this three out of an equipment wallet and simply forget about it and to return following 2 years to perceive what they are worth for.
Activity: 99
I still want to try a lot of investment in cryptocurrency, I'm sure crypto has a very good future. so I want to spend my money here. No investment place is as easy as cryptocurrency, and I'm sure crypto will rise soon.
Activity: 93
My future investment plan is to choose one or two valuable coins for long-term investment. I think encryption is still in its infancy. Encryption will grow steadily over the next two years, eventually reaching a market value of $10 trillion when it matures.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

Will crypto survive?

of course, everyone hopes to get richer by investing, this is risky but its part, must be risky and wise in spending the amount you will invest.
I think, crypto will continue to grow and maybe someday, crypto will have a new and more perfect crypto version. I can not imagine that I will leave crypto, because that's important to me.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
It was only recently when the market in a sudden, jumped in an insatnt from struggling in series of market dumps. The price of the cryptos have began increasing which I think is an enough reason to hold because there's a possibility that recovery has just started. Profit will then be earned from being patient especialky if the increase will continue. Holding therefore is the best thing to do.
Activity: 57
I just plan to keep and watch how it grow Smiley I have no doubt that blockchain and cryptocurrencies have fantastic potential.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
My plans for my cryptocurrency? Well, seeing the progress on the market, I will still hold my coins right away. then, if it has reached at least 10% higher than when I bought it, I will probably think to sell. But of course, with the consideration.
Activity: 82
My plans are to continue funding my investments in crypto .
Activity: 110
I want to keep investing, in long term. Maybe bounties will bring some income so i will decide to make them as my work. Want to find somthing besides trading to earn money in crypto.
Activity: 210
My plan is very simple; Whenever i got some handsome amount from this crypto world I will withdraw half of my money and start my own business.
Activity: 168
The name is crypto currency, I do not stop investing in a new one. I think that now is the right time for this. The market is open, works well. So, be patient, have strength and good luck!
Activity: 112
My plan for my future cryptocurrency is to keep investing in those coins or token that has greater future and potential growth in value in the nearest future.  Although I will some time cash out to fait currency if it become necessary for me to do so.
For ICO i will join this project Eloncity, site eloncity.io ( maybe 1-3 ETH )
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
This is more like asking what to do with Gold? Crypto to me is the Digital Gold in this generation and it is something that should be cherish appropriately and manage comfortably. I have carefully study the trends and i think it will be wise for me to hold my crypto currency coin and secure it with all means possible. The future of cryptocurrency is here and we are living in it. I plan to increase my portfolio as many organizations have started to realize the importance of digital currency and the blockchain technology.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Will crypto survive?

Will crypto survive? Well…there is very little possibility to this as many organizations are now taking up cryptocurrencies as a financial solution. Recently, we saw the collaboration between arsenal football club and a crypto-currency exchange firm. This shows that main stream businesses have not only realized the potentials of using cryptocurrencies, they are now integrating it into their mainstream operations. We also have heard of governments who have encouraged miners with safe haven opportunities in their countries (such as Philippine).
So, it can be said that cryptocurrencies are just starting, they haven’t even reached the peak.
Pages:
Jump to: