Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 38. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Crypto for me is the future of currency. Thus, I believe so greatly in it going into the future. I actually wouldn't want to miss the fun in the nearest future when the concept finally takes nover the current set of currencies we have as a suitable/worthy successor.

Also, I plan investing, holding and using crypto for as far as it will survive.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
my plan is simple. i dont want any short time income from this market. i want to collect the money in crypto market. and whenever it is enough for my retirement i will quit working and start to enjoy my life.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Now I have a small Deposit, I also trade and earn on day trading and participate in bounty companies and fill airdrops. In the near future I plan to keep the cryptocurrency and not sell. I think that by the end of autumn we will see a big growth in the market and then I plan to sell part of the currency, and the rest I plan to keep for a long time, as I believe in the market and see great prospects.
Activity: 39
My best bet now is Hold.
Some say the market is being manipulated. I also believe so.
The next is to wait.
Activity: 26
My plan on my cryptocurrency will keep investing until I get a huge profit from it where it's enough to buy a home and land. I have no plans to leave the crypto because I have a positive thought that through crypto I  can have what I dream.
Merit: 1
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

Investing to crypto is risk I'm planning to exchange my crpyto token but I wont leave the crypto world. Crypto will survive because this is the  beginning not the end If you put your self to negative you always think a negative don't push your self if you cannot carry the problem put the problem a side go for a rest after your rest your problem will be solve.,
Activity: 81
I think , I will hold my coins untill the prices are not high, when I will get my rewards. Crypto currencies are the future of the world and it will definately survive.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
The great and promising digital money I will keep to hodl for the speculation. Search for the confided in altcoin with low cost and make benefits when the cost is ever more elevated, I will do exchanging for some altcoins. At that point, break down increasingly about the coin market to get enormous rewards or benefits.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?
For sure, because Im believe in crypto are future. But dont know how plan will be, I will follow a flow as possble.
Sure, I'll keep my money as investing as possbile.
That is depends how to use,  exchange your crypto in fiat = I did, 'cause I've deal with trading, leave crypto= I thing that is impossbile  Tongue

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I plan to continue my investment as long as it is profitable. I think that for a very long time the market will be profitable and I can make good money on this
Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Will crypto survive?

Earn as much money as possible, cash out. Pay for a crypto course that will pretty much assure me of a job opportunity beyond investing and trading. I believe crypto is here to stay.
Activity: 36
For a couple of years, I definitely bullish on crypto and will invest in different niches of crypto like ICO, masternodes, trading and cryptofunds. Now we have a good opportunity to increase our savings, and I believe we wouldn't have possibility like this till end of our days, so we should use it as hard as we can.
My plan is to invest for a long term in crypto , this is they best and fast way to get rich. People who have invested in crypto 4,5 years ago now they have become millionaires and billionaires. so what should be better then this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
When investing in the crypto market, I always hope my life will be better. I used all my savings to invest in crypto. I believe that long-term investment in this market will bring us a lot of profit. My plan this year is that I will hold and wait until prices rise. I hope this year Bitcoin price will reach over $ 20000. Now I will continue to buy some more altcoin like Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, TRON and NEO.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
LOL.... everyone's plan will be the same. We are waiting for higher prices, in order to convert the coins to fiat. The only difference will be about the target price. Some may be waiting for 25K, while some others may be waiting for 250K.
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
Now, am HODL and waiting crypto spring, when BTC come to 20k$
then it will be possible to partially sell coins
Activity: 2
In the next time, I will try to do airdrops and ICOs so that I can get more tokens. And I think with no plan, we just look in the future and try your best, you will receive what you want.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
I think that people, who came to crypto, will not leave this wold.)
Personally i want to continue work with crypto. Sometimes i sell some of my coins for fiat, but most of time i reinvest my profit to new promising coins. I think crypto is future and now we are at the very beggining of new technology revolution with crypto. So my decision is - only crypto, only forever!)
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
In the future, I plan to keep investing, I am already doing that from now as I keep mapping out a portion of my earnings here to put in my investment funds portfolio. The future should be built now as now is the best time cryptocurrency is still at the infant level right this moment.
Activity: 57
Seem like everyone have the same plan - buying more, holding longer and keep patient. It's the right decision in the bear market, the price of altcoins go deeper and deeper every day, so hard to get profit from short-term trading.
I'm an ADA holder, there are so many good news for ADA, but the price still can't go high enough for me to sell them all.
Pages:
Jump to: