Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 39. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
For the moment I am more focused to exercise the gifts and collect money from that job. By getting coins from following the gift I can learn to invest in coins crypto. Because crypto in future coins will have a very high value.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
hold until the price goes up to the moon and gets a big profit. not a plan to sell at the moment, and no more plans to start trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
interest in the realm of crypto, is extremely exceptionally encouraging right now, so for the minute I will do it at any rate, and obviously I will exchange with fiat for a few needs.
Activity: 56
My plan this year is to buy coins that I think have good prospects in the future. I would benefit if I patiently manage my assets.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
My plan is to keep holding my potential coins when the prices are in dip price maybe i will wait a little more i know the market can recover from bad condition and also i'm continue to invest in crypto currency because i realize it more profitable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I am planning to hold every coins i have until it grows before selling it in the market because in this way i can avoid losing a huge amount of investment since the market prices today are dropping.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I want to keep trading crypto and make other business outside crypto from trading crypto. So there is a symbiosis for my business.

I just continue what I am doing in crypto, buying coins and keep for long term, and when the time comes that I want to sell it already, the money I will earn here will be out to other business that I think I can earn more profit..
I do likewise. With the current fluctuation of bitcoin and many other coins, I think it’s much better to buy and hold it till a good time. I’m a bitcoin and ethereum holder. As the coin chart, bitcoin has a sign of recovery in some last days, but it’s not clear. Because it keeps having a slight rise but also having a slight decrease as well. The price is till in low,  but never do I think that a coin is in dip forever, definite it will have a rise again,so buying is also a good choice now, then afterwards holding it and wait till a good time.
Activity: 175
Im planning to hold all my coins for my future profit I will not sell because I will not earn huge profits especially now that the market is not yet good.i believe that crypto market will be stable soon in the mean time i will join in some bounty that can give you huge rewards.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
No doubt cryptocurrency will survive. My plan is to invest as much as possible until the coins are very cheap. I choose to put in more money and hold them for longterm. I'm still believer of crypto.
Activity: 57
investment in the world of crypto, is really very promising at the moment, so for the moment I will do it anyway, and of course I will trade with fiat for some needs. and will crypto survive? if we look at the needs of today's increasingly instant people, I think, crypto will continue to grow and maybe someday, crypto will have a new, more perfect version of crypto
I will keep all the tokens I've earned until it's high enough and sell to make a profit.
Activity: 196
One experienced guy told me to collect as many coins as i can, and try to hodl for a long term. There is no need to sell them in bear market. Maybe some coins will be scammed, but there is also a chance that some of them will go to the moon, and can make a big profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

I will continue to invest in a good crypto, investment crypto is very good for a long time, we will get a profit
Activity: 84
My plan is to hold a long-term Ethereum. I believe that in the future Ethereum will grow rapidly and have high value. The current Ethereum price is very low, I will not sell, because I will not get big profits. I will buy more Ethereum, because its price is very low, only about $ 430. I believe that by the end of this year Ethereum prices will rise and reach $ 1000.
Activity: 37
I am planing to hold all my coins for my future.Of course, everyone hopes to become richer by investing.I believe this market will grow.
Activity: 229

Will crypto survive?
I believe in the crypto currency, and also believe in its future, at the moment all this is not very stable and is not very clear, so I'm still selling part of my profit, but I also leave and save the asset for a long-term perspective.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I want to be rich after 5 years by investing long term crypto money. I dream of a comfortable future economically for myself and the family. Everyone has a different goal. I know that it is not possible to be rich in a short time.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I wanna good in investing and trading. About investing, I have some experience when I invested and toke some profit with it. And I'm learning about trading with margin. It's so amazing trade, when you can earn money although market in a downtrend.
Activity: 147
investment in the world of crypto, is really very promising at the moment, so for now I will keep doing it, if we look at the needs of the more instant people now, I think, crypto will continue to grow.
Activity: 224
My planing about crypto is continue holding my coins. I hope that all my cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. I also believe that Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will change the future for the better
And I prefer long-term investments rather than short-term because it does not need to see too often the market movement.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
my plan will continue to hold all my coins for the long term, expecting to make a big profit. because I want to earn extra income so I can earn more when I work and invest at the same time. crypto will continue to grow and develop and will definitely exist in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: