Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 40. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
My plans are always to stay in crypto, and withdraw money if necessary for a living. I do not plan to leave crypto, and I will never leave it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I want to hold my tokens for a long time.  The market is down now and I think thus is a good chance to buy perspective coins and soon they will rise again.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
for now all I have to do is hold until market prices increase again and allow me to get a decent profit.
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
I will just continue to do exactly the same that i have always did, just to keep investing as much as i can and try to withdraw as soon as i get some profits that are enough for me, but i do not have any rush to make fast profit in here, it is all good for me
Activity: 154
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
At the moment, I hold all my tokens to better times since the market is currently in correction and that is why I will wait for growth in order to trade in the market
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
In my opinion, I will continue to invest in crypto if I can, I believe the crypto market will be able to thrive in the near future. Currently, I have invested a relative amount of money and mostly hold for long periods of time. The current market is not very stable and the value has gone down, although my investment has declined in part I believe its value will grow at least by the end of 2018.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
While crypto is still promising to invest, many people will continue to do so, and also want to trade. Crypto will continue to survive if the crypto community continues to struggle to use it, and crypto will continue to survive if each of the coin industry to improve the quality of its coins to attract more interested investors. No one knows what will happen in the future,,
Activity: 373
My plan with cryptocurrency is to continue to buy and invest in bitcoins and some altcoins. I believe that cryptocurrency will increase over time. So do not worry about the future of cryptocurrency. There will definitely be an ups and downs.
Activity: 616
my plan only holds a coin that I think is good for the long term because I prefer long-term investments rather than short-term because it does not need to see too often the market movement.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
keep investing, from my addiction, investment in crypto i have addiction, and i hope one day i will succeess, so i do and keep investing for my hope.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I will continue to collect my purpass of crypto so much so that it can meet my daily needs, I will exchange some with fiat, but I will never leave crypto because I am sure crypto not only survive, but it will surely be better than now
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Just leave for a long-term trading, buy, earn and leave in the long term, to further was the profit Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

No one knows what will happen in the future with this crypto. While crypto still promises to invest, I will continue to do so, and I also want to trade.
Crypto will continue to survive if the crypto community continues to struggle to use it, and crypto will survive if each coin industry improves its coin quality to attract more interested investors.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
My plan is to hold my coins that I  earn freely by cryptocurrencies like airdrop and bounties. I don't want to invest because it's to risky and I don't have a money to invest. I will hold my coins until the value of my coin will increase then trade it.

I got to earn my cryptocurrency through participating bounty campaigns and I’m planning to sell itimmediately if the price is high enough yo earn a lot profit. I’ am  aslo planning to  keep some of my crypto currency for holding/investment purposes.
Activity: 164
 Cryptocurrency in itself is still a technology under development, meaning that its still young and has all the room to grow and develop. Its just a matter of time till the tech takes over the world, i'm therefore golding my crypto for as long as i possibly can for i believe that a brighter future is coming
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Collecting dollars from bounty campaign and I want to do a new business for me later I use as a new business in real. I can not possibly make the most of it in the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 23
I am a hodler. I understand many people say trading makes good money but I believe there are too may insiders (insider trading / insider information) in the market, so this game may not end well for a trader.
Activity: 118

Will crypto survive?

I'll keep investing, but I still have to look at the market before investing. if the market situation improves maybe I'll do some investment, I can invest in ico or invest into coins. I will not be afraid of the current incident, because I believe crypto will recover soon.
Activity: 78
My plan is to hold my coins that I  earn freely by cryptocurrencies like airdrop and bounties. I don't want to invest because it's to risky and I don't have a money to invest. I will hold my coins until the value of my coin will increase then trade it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Crypto is a system that will change the future, I'm sure that someday crypto users will continue to increase significantly so invest crypto is the most appropriate choice to be able to gain profit in the future.
The fact that there's a lots of additional investors each day makes crypto investment a good options to hold, ups and downs are part of it and learning
from that can bring decent porfits, we just needed to continue seeking for more knowledge on how to make our skills flexible in each changes that occuring inside this business.
Pages:
Jump to: