Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 41. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

It is likely that their prices will rise in the course of course but I think the main thing is that I know that the price will increase and the price of the bitcoin and ethereum will not be left behind. Cool
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
Indeed, crypto currency will survive, its simply a question of time it will recoups from the plunge end of the market. The plan is to as of now contribute as much a conceivable as the coins are shoddy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
I do not have a lot of savings that I would keep in crypto currency, so I do not have any lans about this either. For me at the moment is the primary task - to earn my first money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Definitely crypto will survive. In fact its been in the market for quite sometime and lot of people are engage with it because they believe that it will gives better opportunities. If given a chance to have more crypto currency my plans will be investment. I know it is risky but its part of it, have to face the risk and be wise in spending the amount you are going to invest.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Crypto is a system that will change the future, I'm sure that someday crypto users will continue to increase significantly so invest crypto is the most appropriate choice to be able to gain profit in the future.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

The situation in the market has affected my finances, I have lost a lot of money and time, but not disappointed, because this is a risk.
I still believe and put great hopes on cryptocurrency. I will not sell cryptocurrency under these circumstances, I will wait for the market to grow again.
I agree with you because I also experience what you just said. I also lost a lot of money and time, but I am still patient with such circumstances, so I also have to understand myself if all the work should be at risk. hope that future cryptocurrency will work well and now I still hold my coins and wait for the market price increase as before
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
which I felt after a few days ago the market had experienced a fairly high price increase but did not even last in the long term, and now there are many coins that became red again alias decreased prices again but only decreased slightly, hopefully, the price decline this does not persist in the long-term
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I'm sure and optimistic that the future of the world transaction system is using crypto, and now there are more than 1500 coins and tokens so I never hesitate to invest crypto in the long run.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
simply getting the job done

Of course, crypto makes us gain financial freedom in the future, like most people.
Whether swapping with fiat in the near future or in the long run I think it depends on the crypto situation itself.
However, in essence the future of crypto is very bright, it is very difficult to leave cryptocurrency.
from where can you say the future of bright crypto? is it just your speculation?
no one can be sure crypto will always be there and bright, the future continues to grow. when everyone searches for crypto but crypto does not do development according to future requirement, it is not impossible crypto will be abandoned.
Activity: 280

Will crypto survive?

Of course, crypto makes us gain financial freedom in the future, like most people.
Whether swapping with fiat in the near future or in the long run I think it depends on the crypto situation itself.
However, in essence the future of crypto is very bright, it is very difficult to leave cryptocurrency.
Activity: 135

Will crypto survive?

I believe that crypto will survive soon, I'm sure the future of crypto is still long and also crypto will give the best. I will continue to hold my coins until the price matches my target
Activity: 182

Will crypto survive?

My plans are very clear i do both short and long term trading.I have been holding my investment for last 8 months still i am in profit from my crypto basket but i am expecting more return over my investment.Now a days market is under dip period and prices are low reasonable to invest in your favorite coins at low rates.I dont have any plan to exchange my crypto with fiat and to leave.Crypto is game of patience.Yup crypto is still surviving despite may govt intruding,FUD, ban etc.
I plan to use Cryptocurrency for trading. because the likelihood of profit I earn through trading is quite large. so it's great to take this opportunity to run the future trading and get a much bigger profit. currently, the level of trading enthusiasts is quite high. so that trading competition is getting tighter.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond

Will crypto survive?

I invest some of my tokens on promising altcoins considering their trade offs and timeline. I do exchange some tokens to fiat once I've reached a considerable amount of profit. Crypto is still on its early stage. It will survive.
Activity: 101
my current plan is to put together and look for as much money as the number through a crypto and then I never achieved for my efforts, and my savings to get married. because I myself know that cryptocurrency provides a great advantage with the quick way. In addition, I am optimistic for the future will be more crypto flourish again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Will crypto survive?

The situation in the market has affected my finances, I have lost a lot of money and time, but not disappointed, because this is a risk.
I still believe and put great hopes on cryptocurrency. I will not sell cryptocurrency under these circumstances, I will wait for the market to grow again.
Activity: 197
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I'm planning to keep holding also until I reach my goal to buy my family a house. Also, I will keep investing for a long term profits to achieve my own life goal. Lastly i believe crypto will survive for the next 20 years..
Activity: 168

Will crypto survive?

My plan with crypto is to swap everything I have with ETH, and hold it for as long as possible. Selling it now will have a very high risk, because the current cryptocurrency market situation is fickle. All exchanges to the ETH will help me not to lose too much, and can create market value by the end of 2018 when the market is expected to recover quickly.
Activity: 238

Will crypto survive?

I will keep connecting my life with cryptocurrency. Of course, everyone hopes to get richer by investing, but not everyone is capable of earning big in the world of crypto. But whatever it is, few people want to leave this virtual money world, the rest are very enthusiastic. It's like a cigarette, in every suction making it more addictive.
Activity: 336
I have many plans with the crypto currency, i will trade btc and ether, i think they are the most profitable coins and i will do my best researching the market and looking for new ways of earning money on crypto
Activity: 121
I am going to hold all of my cryptocurrencies till my end. I hope that all of them will rise because I believe in their future and development at all.
Pages:
Jump to: