Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 42. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

Yes, as long as it is profitable I will continue to support or reinvest in cryptocurrency market. I used to do a long-term and day trading in order to maximize my income.
Probably I will leave crypto if I already met my desired profit in order to provide the needs and wants of my family.
Yes it will survive and its already starting to legalize cryptocurrency in every country.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Despite the strong market volatility and the long decline, which was about 6 months, I still believe in crypto currencies, and I try to earn and buy more coins, and wait for favorable market conditions for their implementation.
Activity: 504
Despite such circumstances, but Crypto is still a good thing to invest in. even travel long and still crypto still could be more promising than at the moment. continue to invest in a good thing to do in these circumstances. might just swap with fiat if it already produces large but does not all due to investment assets are still long.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Consider such falls as a chance. Thanks to him, I built my plan for the future and am absolutely sure that I am now not in vain bought as large as I could
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think that the cryptocurrency will be fine after a couple of months. I am now investing hard at the moment and putting off for the future to the next boom not to regret the missed chances
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I'll just keep my coins for a few years until I become a millionaire.And I'm not kidding.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
I have invested in cryptocurrency to improve my financial assets, where one day if it happens when cryptocurrency is recognized worldwide for its legality then I am very proud to be part of the future process of success for cryptocurrency.
I am very confident for the future success in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 129
My plan is holding these encryption for a long time, at least to 2020, 2020, BTC production will decline, so when the price of the BTC will certainly rise, the market comes back to you in a bull market the possibility is very large.
Activity: 5
Sit tight for the ideal time to sell,move on with my life and resign as quick as I can.If ive got what I needed throughout everyday life ,I would going to resign ahead of schedule as I am will go anyplace in the world,going to movement while relaxing.If and just on the off chance that I am will be an effective merchant in cryptocurrencies,i wont go to purchase extravagances rather I am will give it to philanthropy.
Activity: 36
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

mate if you are into this cryto world you can try to earn free coins by doing their bounty, campaign, and many more if you dont want to invest and from that you can gain knowledge what would you do in the future. You see crypto is a risky investment buy we all sure that in this kind of business we can gain good profit. i know that crypto will survive in the future and i  am sure that everyone will do embrace virtual coins
Activity: 574
For now, wait for a good course, earn and transfer to Fiat, but not all crypto assets. I will invest in ico after "regulation", now there is no living with these scammers at all.
Activity: 25
My plan is to buy at the present time and sell it in a couple of months. It will then invest in a potential ICO
Activity: 90
I will of course continue to invest in cryptocurrencies and I feel that cryptocurrencies will continue to survive.
My plan for cryptocurrency is that when the price of this currency falls, I will continue to hold the currency I already own, wait patiently for them to rise, and then buy a lot of high-quality altcoins.
Activity: 588
I just want to know what is your plan on your cryptocurrency in the future?
Cryptocurrency will be maintained because the future finance will use Crypto, no longer will use paper money or coins.

Yes of course, because this is my single job.

No, I will not redeem my Cryptocurrency to its full FIAT unless I have a sudden need

Will crypto survive?
Of course, because there are so many people in this forum who support Cryptocurrency
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Will crypto survive?

There's no need for me to leave crypto as I think this future is here.
I have plans to convert some into fiat as not all establishments accept cryptocurrencies as payment yet.
Crypto will survive. Just read a news that 22 countries signed an international blockchain partnership.
the future plans I prefer to run investments in my investment is very capable to get a much bigger profit in the future. because indeed for this investment generates a lot of profits and gets a lot of good response from many people, so I am very interested.
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
Now the best thing we can do is wait for the fall. In my opinion - October and November should be the time of pampas during which it will be possible to sell their coins with good profit.
Activity: 252

Will crypto survive?

As long as crypto survive, i will always work as a bounty hunter and investor. I will still cash out my crypto now and then in a percentage of profit make, i have strong confidence that crypto will survive either due to its technology or decentralize nature.
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
I plan on holding for the longterm and using it as a possible retirement plan! In a long time from now! Plus my current retirement investments! Wouldn't think about touching it until then!

Definitely now is a great time to hop on of a ride to the moon!!!
Activity: 294
I have some plans on investment in crypto. I would like to invest in ICO. In addition, I will also use it for trading. And other things as well to hodl it in quite some time and then sell when the huge profits.
Activity: 798

Will crypto survive?

Certainly, in the future, I've started thinking to invest a bigger because I was convinced that it would work. During this time I was able to survive because crypto is still a lot of opportunities to earn money and my plan will survive in a very long time.
Pages:
Jump to: