Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 43. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 665
Merit: 250
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
as long as there is still a chance and there is time for investment why not because as long as the crypto currency can still be made for investment I take advantage of the existing opportunities for investment
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
I plan to invest my cryptocurrency in a promising altcoin in the long run because now the price of crypto still has not stabilized and can not get back well then from now on I intend to invest my cryptocurrency in Altcoin which promises to get profit
Activity: 120

Will crypto survive?

Most of cryptos will fade out but only a very few will stand the test of time.
Activity: 378

Will crypto survive?

Of course I will keep my investment in crypto. If necessary I increase the number of my portfolio in this bearish phase. And I will only place a maximum of 15% of my entire portfolio. For the short term I will not care about the extreme swing price that is happening now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
for my own plan I will hold my Ethereum until the end of this year because chances are all coin will go up at the end of the year.
Activity: 426
In my plans to participate in some ICO and invest money in ETH, BTC and EOS while the price is still quite low.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
My plans are very simple. Just hold and trade when profitable. Expend my holdings and find new good projects that are worth investing in and continue with the bounty campaign.
Activity: 387

Will crypto survive?

Keep on investing until crypto exist and i have the ability to do it. Knowing about trading,  crypto, btc and all of this is a big blessing for me because it really help me with my financial and future needs.
Activity: 608
I plan to hold the Ethereum of the next half year. But bitcoin is my favorite tool in everyday trading. He brings me about $ 100 every day.  Grin Grin
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Just hodl until moon or grave. O don't plan to sell anything. In 2013-2014 it was very risky, not it's a waiting game. Crypto is way stronger now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
For me my plan's are just to join a lot of bounty programs to get a lot of tokens from many icos so that i can safe it for a long period of time before selling it.
Activity: 69
my plan with my crypto is to survive and wait for the market to recover, I have confidence that the market will improve. As the market improves I will start trading.
Activity: 348
there is no other choice, now I sell some of my crypto assets like bitcoin and eth to buy new altcoin. I think with this kind of capital I will increase. because if waiting for the market to improve will certainly take a long time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
As for me, I am not planning to leave crypto in the near future because I am sure it has a great future. I am going to invest more in crypto as it can give a huge profit after the implementation of blockchain technology in our everyday life.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
I do have a lot of plans about my own crypto currencies. but sometimes i need to use it for my everyday needs but when i do gain a plenty of it. im keeping some of it to hold and wait for the right opportunity to sell it or wait to have a good value on the market. because those crypto currencies that im holding i do believe those coins have a lot of potential to have a good value in the future.
Activity: 164
My plan for the encryption market is to invest heavily in this year's encryption market. My original cryptocurrency will not be sold in this year's market.
Activity: 27
my plan with crypto currency is to sell each and every cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
My plan with my CryptoCurrency is to hold as long as they bring me a lot of profit. Now all my coins have fallen in price, and I have lost a lot of money, but I will wait for them to grow
Activity: 288
My plan keeps investing on the crypto 30% of the money I have. I am sure next year will be much more profitable if I hold some altcoin it. Be patient for to the moon. But you keep an eye on the price for it, because at any time the price can change.
Activity: 25
The reason I invest/ purchase crypto currency is to support/grow the crypto economy by purchasing  goods and services at merchants that support crypto currency transactions. I reckon crypto currency will become mainstream in the next 5-10 years, hence I will continue to invest and exchange my FIAT as more blockchain initiatives and merchants come to the fore.
Pages:
Jump to: