Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 44. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Projects - platforms that are from the top 25 market, I will keep 2 years. And I'm selling only recently issued coins
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Yes, I think this industry is still worth investing. Although it has been in the trough for a long time, I believe it will pick up again, so patiently hold it waiting for the market to recover, I will be able to Get huge benefits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
My plan in this field at this moment are doing some daily trade & mining some of cryptocurrency coin. Im still believe with the future of this field, there still lot of improvement will be made on it IMO. The cryptocurrency will still survive since there will be internet for connecting & make it alive.

My plan is to continue to invest in ICO, even though my first investment was not good, I am still hoping that in the near future it will recover and I can also recover my losses.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
My plan in this field at this moment are doing some daily trade & mining some of cryptocurrency coin. Im still believe with the future of this field, there still lot of improvement will be made on it IMO. The cryptocurrency will still survive since there will be internet for connecting & make it alive.
Activity: 68
I may still invest in crypto even though i have a lot of money, the crypto world is already a part of my life, it is impossible for me to leave the crypto world, even though the price is falling now, but I am sure it will soon rise and will reach to the top, I will continue to invest and follow all the bounty that exists
Activity: 266
For me i will just Hodl my assets most specially to my bounty earnings. Maybe in the future some of my holdings can give me a huge amount of money..
Activity: 108
Cryptocurrencies will grow better and better in 2018. Blockchain technology has been the development goal of many countries. So I'm going to keep investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I will hold the coins I have, probably until early 2019. because there are other activities I have to do, so I can not always check the market price. then I decided to hold it in the long run. because it would be easier for me to monitor it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
What I intend to do with cryptocurrency when the time comes is basically I want to have other investments using crypto money like forex trading and stocks. Also possibly build a house and then rent the rooms to students to have passive income.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
of course I will continue to invest in criptocurrency, in my opinion crypto is an indispensable technology for the future,
in my view cryptocurrency is fiat money in the future,
Agreed. The truth is a little depressing the fact that every year the money cease to be worth anything. Ordinary papers, and now just numbers.
The governments is at fault for that, they love the fact they can print as much currency as they want but eventually they surpass what the population can take and then no one wants to keep the money for long, this increases money velocity and if the velocity of money is too fast that has bad effects on the economy and people lose confidence in its currency, and when people do not trust its currency the economy will fall.
Activity: 154
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

My plan for electronic money in the future is to focus on investing in altcoin. I am currently holding some potential coin like ADA, LTC, EOS. I hope they will explode in the future
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
My plan for cryptocurrency is to buy as much coins as I can afford in wait for the bull market especially now that the prices of the coins are very cheap due to the recent dip in prices. I have a lot of altcoins on my radar which I would like invest in with monero and eth being at the top of that list. Once I have all of the coins that I want, then I will put all of them in a hardware wallet and prepare for the long hold.
Activity: 77
My planing about crypto is continue holding my everything coins until the point when it's cost isn't high. I am an ethereum holder and a few alts holder too. Because of terrible economic situation I can't offer them now. That is the reason I am supposing I should purchase more coins now for long time and when hold them. When they will pump I will offer them.
Activity: 31
My plan is to save some and start my own business as a backup plan of crypto fails soon but I doubt it will happen yet, I just like to have a backup plan and it keeps me at ease.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I think that crypto is technology of future. Everyone who will not leave crypto market and have brain can make good money here. But the main problem is peoples greedy. So personally i want to be a part of crypto and planning to trade and to invest. In nearest two - three years we will see great growth and evolution of all crypto market.
Activity: 42
i want to clarify that crypto is here to survive and it is the future, do not panic during bear market, i know bear markets are getting longer but i believe patience will pay well.I always believe in cryptocurrency no matter how disastrous will come, no matter how bear is the market and even regulations will control the digital currency. I know cryptocurrency is for future generation and I want to invest for my future use. Because I know someday
Activity: 33
My arrangement with cryptographic forms of money is to trade every one of them to ETH and hold them as far as might be feasible, in light of the fact that now if the altcoins are held, the hazard will be high on the grounds that the present market rate of digital money is unpredictable. The entire trade to ETH or USDT will help me not to lose much and can make an incentive toward the finish of 2018 when the market is relied upon to recoup rapidly.
Activity: 70
I'm going to continue to invest in cryptocurrencies.I think in the near future everything will be fine and everyone will be in a big plus.
My opinion is that nothing will be gone, will now only invest in new coins, about the top 100 you can bow heads and let him do it, higher prices will not be like for example in January.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
Those crypto-currencies in which I believe I leave for hold. Those crypto currency, whose idea, marketing or roadmap I didn't like, I try to sell. For this need to pick a good moment, of course.
Activity: 38
My planing about crypto is continue holding my everything coins until the point that it's cost isn't high. I am an ethereum holder and a few alts holder too. Because of awful economic situation I can't offer them now. That is the reason I am supposing I should purchase more coins now for long time and when hold them. When they will pump I will offer them.
Pages:
Jump to: