Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 45. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
My plan about crypto that i will continue to invest in crypto more. Crypto has become my habit and i don't want to go back to the other markets after that.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Even if there is a doubt for me to still invest in crypto i will just take the risk.After all it is the risk every investor should know.Maybe just be lucky next time.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Since we are still witnessing the Dip, I still plan of acquiring more laudable cryptos to join the ones I have been holding in expectation of the Boom in the next soonest bearish market. However, I wish that Crypto should actualize its dream of been universally used before the next decade, so that I can also be part of those that shall be celebrating the Bitcoin's victory. I believe Cryptos shall survive so long we all are  addicting to their uses except less value or shit ones.
Activity: 160
it will survive for sure, the market is just in a correction now
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
I am believe in crypto and I will hold my coins for at least next  years and i'm planning to keep investing. Crypto will survive as people still believes on it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
With the current market conditions then patience is a better choice and will make us get big profit, I have never hesitated with crypto performance so it will hold for long term.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
When investing in the cryptocurrency market, I hope that crypto will bring me a better life. My plan is to hold long term altcoin, I only sell them when they reach the price I desire. I currently hold Bitcoin and Ethereum. I will wait until the price of Bitcoin reaches $ 20000 and Ethereum over $ 1500. Besides, I will buy some other altcoin such as Cardano, Litecoin and EOS
Activity: 210
I'm going to hold my crypto for one or maybe two years and only then I will decide what to do next. After that, I plan to sell about half of my crypto portfolio and start my own business projects, and maybe emigrate to another country.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
 I actually plan to hold a good number of them although in the next bull market I will sell a good portion of them and then wait for the prices to fall again and then I would buy into the market at lower prices. I think that there is a long way to go when it comes to cryptos and the possibilites so at any given time I am always holding a number of coins.  I also plan to exchange it to fiat once I earn enough profit from my altcoins. Crypto will surely survive, as long as there are investors like us, it will survive for sure. Also i believe that crypto will survive because there are still upcoming alts and a lot of new investors are being drawn to bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

Hold and still wait for the result of crypto market, if market is rise when the end of the year then i will sell my coins but not all because i still want to hold the other coins in the future. I believe thay in the future the price of crypto markey is so unbelievable.
Activity: 574
My plan will continue to survive on the crypto because at the moment this job can give me the results very much. And I think crypto will continue to survive because people's interest towards crypto continues to grow and develop. And like these that make me sure that Crypto will continue to survive and have a future.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I believe crypto will survive, hence i'm planning to keep investing in it and hold my coin for a very long time. Crypto has a very great future as it is making the world more global and create a secret transactions.  Recently governments trying to move against cryptocurrencies. But I believe they will find a way to move along with cryptocurrencies. Yes, I keep investing in high potential projects. and I exchange my coins when I need money. But I will not leave crypto field. I hope that all my cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. I also believe that Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will change the future for the better. I will think always that crypto will always exist and last longer through the end. Crypto will always survive because it is full of high technology.
Activity: 512
As not using Crypto for living my plans with it is HODL  long term , and trading with some of it  and investing  the
profit in promising ICOs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Will crypto survive?

For me, i'll keep and hold my exsiting coin for long term and look for another potential coin that will surely be in good position for future. I always positively believe that crypto will survive and attest on it, many are  now using its platform but we cant see it as an end users but we can feel its convenience and security in our dialy activities and transactions.  
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
I don't think about leaving cryptocurrency, as i continue to invest in the cryptocurrency. Of course, i can sell for a while when i need it for some of my needs, but not all cryptocurrency .
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
my plan is only mengivestkan uangku in ICO that promises in the long run because when the market goes down like this would be better we invest because usually after the market skyrocket our coin belongs also will increase in accordance with the price of Bitcoin and etherum which also increase
Activity: 70
I left only the Ethereum for the long term. soon the market will start to grow.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I am a hodler. I understand many people say trading makes good money but I believe there are too may insiders (insider trading / insider information) in the market, so this game may not end well for a trader.
Activity: 644
My future depends on what I now do. Of course, I will be working hard in Cryptocurrency to get amazing results. Crypto will last a very long time and crypto has a very bright future. And in our future is very worthy to survive here.
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
My plan is to hold a long-term Ethereum. I believe that in the future Ethereum will grow rapidly and have high value. The current Ethereum price is very low, I will not sell, because I will not get big profits. I will buy more Ethereum, because its price is very low, only about $ 430. I believe that by the end of this year Ethereum prices will rise and reach $ 1,500.
Pages:
Jump to: