Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 50. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
im planning to hold and invest more of it. I do believe in the potential of crypto to change people lives for good thats why I won't lose faith with it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
As a worker who parks time in bitcoin I usually just do campaigns because I'm already done with investing in cryptos since I don't want to look greedy for money and I just want to balance my life with knowing how to have fun and also earn money at the same time. but If you are just starting I suggest you invest or try to hold money as long as possible remember hard work is nothing without patience.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
my plan with a crypto currency is to invest so that my money and capital can be increased several times. in this way my old age will no longer trouble. so as long as I have a chance to get better results then I will do it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
My gets ready for digital currency. Gee, I anticipate contributing more than I have officially done if conceivable, additionally, sharing in more abundance crusades to perceive the amount more I can assemble. At the point when the time seeks me, i will offer my cryptos, perhaps not all, but rather a sensible rate and after that utilization the money for different things I would require it for.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Definitely crypto will survive. In fact its been in the market for quite sometime and lot of people are engage with it because they believe that it will gives better opportunities. If given a chance to have more crypto currency my plans will be investment. I know it is risky but its part of it, have to face the risk and be wise in spending the amount you are going to invest.

Its good to have some plans in Crypto currency investments. I think this currency will play a big role in the future. Everyone in the world would come to know about crypto currency and it will be a natural occurrence that people will accept as part of the necessities in life. Wink  
Activity: 71
My plans for cryptocurrency. Hmm, I plan on investing more than I have already done if possible, also, partaking in more bounty campaigns to see how much more I can gather. When the time comes for me, i'm going to sell my cryptos, maybe not all, but a reasonable percentage and then use the cash for other things I would be needing it for.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
In this bear market condition my option only buys and hold.because I still believe cryptocurrency still can go higher than this.we just need more patience and don't be a week hand.someday I will enjoy my investments and become rich.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

Well, i think i have the same purpose with most peoples here in crypto, investment profit.
When you investing, i think you won't plan to exchange your crypto to fiat and leave except you earn your returns.
From my opinion, the most profitable investment is ICO because usually the ROI of ICO is great.
EOT project will hold ICO in this month. EOT is a decentralized game network, and i think it is great to participate.
Activity: 26
I will hold my crypto until hit the cost what I anticipated,

at that point, I will purchase again in bring down value, so I have a benefit from that,

be that as it may, I have few crypto for long haul hold as well, for example, bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 98

Will crypto survive?

I will wait until the market conditions begin to rise, after that I will sell my btc / eth.
I can not let the loss make my life destroyed, I hope the crypto market gets better and more stable in the buying and selling price.
Activity: 896

Will crypto survive?

I got the confidence that crypto will survive through this period, i will hold on to my coins. This down is due to many negative news to crypto and there should be more adopters in the near future.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
There's a few coins that I plan to hold long term, other than that I'm just in it to (try to) make short term cash.
Activity: 75
Yes, I invested and will invest.I will convert to fiat as needed.Perspective coins will leave for the long term.Cryptocurrency will not replace Fiat but its expansion will increase.
Activity: 26
I will choose to hold my tokens for a long time. If I do not need to use these funds, I believe that the industry will have better development in the future. Therefore, holding them for a long time will allow me to obtain a lot of wealth in the future. I think this is a good investment.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
I have no doubts that crypto market will survive, it will rise like the phoenix from the ashes with the next bullish wave! We just need to stay patient, buy low and HODL.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I'm just a simple plan I'll work with joining a bounty so I get more tokens too. I will not stop promote the project so I can always get stakes so I can get more token and then sell for the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
i was just new about crypto currency. what I'm doing I work to promote me join bounties. to get a token and to hold it for a long time before being sold for a larger amount. I do not want to participate so I can earn more token for more money to earn
Activity: 55
I currently have a large amount of encryption, although there are still $300,000 in the bear market, I need to wait for the right time, sell my token, then go buy the property and more, my great probability Will not continue to buy, because the change of life is the most important
It depends on your lifestyle. There are people who want to earn as much money as possible so that their generations can live luxuriously and carefree
Activity: 34
Cryptocurrency is the in thing currently, The technology that is about to revolutionize the world.  i have only one plan for my crypto and that iis to hold them as long as possible and as much as i can till the wold comes to accept the coins, i believe its just a matter of time
Activity: 108
I currently have a large amount of encryption, although there are still $300,000 in the bear market, I need to wait for the right time, sell my token, then go buy the property and more, my great probability Will not continue to buy, because the change of life is the most important
Pages:
Jump to: