Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 48. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
As long as the encrypted currency performs well, my plan is to hold, reinvest and trade. I hope to earn some money through long-term trading, so this is my goal.
Current encryption is very promising. Continuous investment encryption is not necessarily a disadvantage; on the contrary, long-term investment yields the highest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I believe and optimist that crypto will be survive until few years later. Because of that i will join and participate in crypto world for a long time. In my plans, i split my cryptocurrency to keep in my wallet and to change it into fiat. I will invest my crypto and change it to fiat when the price of the coins increase. I don't want hurry to decide sell all my crypto but i see the chance to earn many profits in this crypto's world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
Personally, I want to earn more tokens and wait for a favorable market situation to start investing in ICO projects, increase profits, and exchange some of the coins for fiat to lock in profits.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Dear friend,
I have no plans with my cryptos. Because I am not sure about those. The coin market is so complex. Today is good and the next day will be bad. All of them make us so hard to determine the good time to make plans for more detail.

Technology behind crypto-currencies  is complex, economy and how
markets work is less complicated.
    I have plan yo hold all of them at least for 2-3 years. In meantime to
acquire more, with earning some of them and buying many of them.
   I stick to my plans for a year already. I don't think about changing it,
I would like to have more money and to be able to invest even more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
I plan to increase my investment and trading capital to a certain amount and convert everything else to the dollar and withdraw. At the moment, crypto currency is my main source of income.
Activity: 140
Dear friend,
I have no plans with my cryptos. Because I am not sure about those. The coin market is so complex. Today is good and the next day will be bad. All of them make us so hard to determine the good time to make plans for more detail.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1

Will crypto survive?

I dont think i can ever leave crypto-trading. To me its not just a means for survival but a hobby, i will keep trading crypto for as long as i can. Converting to fiat is very good if you want to invest in something physical, but that doesnt stop you from trading cryptocurrencies
Activity: 112
My plan's in this cryptocurrency is to participate in many bounty campaign and get a lot of money from participating in different bounty program and then start to make an investment.
Merit: 13
I believe that in nearly future I will use my crypto in daily life. Mb it's any dream but I want to see this this dream in real life.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
When investing in the cryptocurrency market, I hope that I will have a better life. So I always plan to get the best profit. I will hold my altcoin until they reach the price I desire. Now I am holding Ethereum and I only sell when its price reaches over $ 2000. I will continue to invest in some other potential altcoin such as EOS, Cardano, NEO and Monero.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
my plan is hold as many coins as possible till new bull run starts. i have been checking the graphs and there were very similar periods before that market stayed in bearish for so long. i am sure it is going to end sooner or later and i will make good profit.
Activity: 81
My plan for my future crypto currency is to keep investing in those coins or Token that has greater future and potential growth in value in the nearest future. Although I will some time cash out to fait currency if it become necessary for me to do so.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Will crypto survive?

I plan to continue living with crypto. Of course, everyone hopes to become richer by investing crypto.
While not everyone is capable of earning big money, it is not a problem. Today many people are heading for crypto, few are intending to leave it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Will crypto survive?
I currently holding bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, ripple, monero, dash and litecoin. I can ensure that I my investment will grow because I hold profitable and promising coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Will crypto survive?

I think the situation in the market today has affected my finances, I have lost a lot of money, but not disappointed.
I believe in crypto, and will not sell my crypto coins in a minus state. I hope the market will be stable again and able to make everyone enthusiastic.
Activity: 89

Will crypto survive?

if indeed the price and market conditions do not improve then I will leave crypto and switch other investments. because it's too much money lost now and I can not wait for him again. I think everything is enough.
Merit: 4

Will crypto survive?

I will keep the coins crypto, because I have not taken advantage of them. I will wait until crypto money market has a profitable selling point.
I do not want the slightest loss, the investment must be profitable. Can not help it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
Many of which I will plan, one of which I will play trading and will buy coins that listed the coins are good value. we can get more profit, invest one of them. we can earn more profits in crypto currency, the more clever we look for opportunities we will also get many benefits.
Activity: 182

Will crypto survive?

Currently the crypto industry has shown very high volatility, and many market participants have not fully grasped the risks that a cryptocurrency carries. We believe that developers will address this issue by limiting the cryptocurrency market-making service to only a handful of clients to get started.
This is a way to protect the crypto market from fallout.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I want to keep trading crypto and make other business outside crypto from trading crypto. So there is a symbiosis for my business.

I just continue what I am doing in crypto, buying coins and keep for long term, and when the time comes that I want to sell it already, the money I will earn here will be out to other business that I think I can earn more profit..
Pages:
Jump to: