Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 49. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
My planing about crypto is continue holding my everything coins until the point that it's cost isn't high. I am an ethereum holder and a few alts holder moreover. Because of terrible economic situation I can't offer them now. That is the reason I am supposing I should purchase more coins now for long time and when hold them. When they will pump I will offer them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I want to keep trading crypto and make other business outside crypto from trading crypto. So there is a symbiosis for my business.
Activity: 69
My plans with my cryptocurrency are to hold until it will reach the best price. I have also a plan to collect as much as I can at this stage and wait for the time that it will bloom so that I can earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
For me I want to hold all of my cryptos if this is not ready for selling or to trading. However it depends on the situation if I think my cryptos are going deeply and has no ability to rise again I think it is better to sell this coins or token before this becomes worthless and unvalue. But if some coins has a great potential to increase after several months or even  a year I think it would be the chance for me to become successful in cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 322
i am not investing now because i do not have much money in hand but i will not sell my coins. instead i will hold them for long time .i can not leave crypto at this stage.
Activity: 490
So far, I plan to continue to invest in cryptocurrencies and do not see the point yet to exchange my coins for Fiat money. Maybe in a couple of years! Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
My plan thou kinda wide, but straight forward. I can see a great and bright future with crypto. I believe the entirety of Blockchain technology is a plan for the future. Hence, I don't to miss out when it definitely be going down then.

I believe also that crypto will definitely survive for a long long time. Long live Crypto world. Cheers...
Activity: 322
I have a lot of plans but, to be honest, one of the main ones is to withdraw all the cryptocurrency. Because of these falls, all the positive attitude disappears and you start to doubt that this is really the future
Activity: 51
Answering the last question - of course I believe in crypto and especially that it will be closer to all of us in the future.
I plan to hold my coins that I will gain from bounty campaigns - I hope they will cost much higher than now, maybe some of them will become new top, so hold is the best decision for me(the person who can not trade Cheesy)
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
For now my plan is to delegate my job in the bounty campaigns to my friend and then go researching some projects or just crypto-coins to invest in. To became an investor.
Activity: 314
I want to exchange all my cryptocurrency for ordinary money if the market will be the same situation as it is now in a couple of months. What if the next recession is the last? Everything can happen and I think that this is a very likely alignment
Activity: 39
Oh its simple for me... I am going to retire with a belly full of crypto currency with my name. I am not selling a penny any time soon. I personally believe that if blockchain as an architecture gets accepted worldwide, then in future my coins are definitely going sky high. I have planned in a way to have my long term investment in cryptos.

It is a high risk investment but I am willing to give it a shot. Cheers!
copper member
Activity: 381
First, am quite confident that crypto will survive.. Again, Crypto is the future and great projects are coming through also with a wider acceptance, this shows that crypto will survive, and I will keep investing.
Activity: 406
Now I just increase the number of my coins by trading, I am accumulating capital in the cryptocurrency, because I believe that this is the future! Let many of my friends say that this is a bubble, I do what I think is right and I do not intend to listen to anyone. Time will judge us.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
i dont know whether the crypto will survive for a long time or not. If crypto do survive i would keep investing in crypto cause i love doing it and i think crypto will keep survive in future, many big investors are started to looking into cryptocurrency, i believe somehow crypto would grow and bear market will be no more in few months.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
Yes, I am planning to invest after I get my reward in bounty. I will save enough money to invest in different crypro currency so I will not be dependent only in one coin and also there has a huge possibility that I will earn income since you have split up your money in different coin. And aside from, after I gain from the investing maybe it is the time to have my own property.
copper member
Activity: 109
Before I ventured Into Crypto, I knew what I was getting into, and as a Forex trader, I knew there will be highs and lows definitely. So I'm in for the long hail because I knew the risks. Crypto forever.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

Do you plan to continue investing?
Yes, with free capital.
Do you plan to exchange for Fiat cryptography and write crypto?
Plan, but in ratio 50/50.
Crypto will survive?
That's certain. Everywhere is the introduction of cryptocurrencies into the existing economy. While not as fast as we would like, but continuously
Activity: 191

Will crypto survive?

Well people have different ways on how they will handle their cryptocurrency as well as what are their plans for their cryptocurrencies. We can actually sell some of them to gain money or profit, after a given period of time allotting in the work. Some of them will be saved for future changes in terms of the prices of that specific altcoin. And some of us might use it for trading in able to gain profit through manipulation.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
I want to secure my earnings in the future and to have investments for future purposes. At this moment, I am planning to hold my coins and wait for the shift in the market to happen. Also, I want to expand my knowledge and stretch my understanding about cryptocurrency by merely experiencing all of the possible opportunities in this industry. My goal is to be successful just like everyone else and I want to patiently wait for the recovery and up to the steady mode of the system.
Pages:
Jump to: