Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 70. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
while the market prices are falling, I do not plan to invest my money anywhere.
Activity: 392
Today, crypto really remains an ideal direction for investment, coins demonstrate a great future and prospects for price growth. Therefore, I continue to study the market and study in order to choose the direction for investment in crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
We must always learn, analyze the situation in the market and be patient, not giving in to panic, waiting for the ideal time to buy or sell coins.
Activity: 294
In the case of crypto, my plan is similar to any world currencies. To do this, you need to analyze the market to understand which coins you need to sell now, which ones to hold, and which ones to invest.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

Of course, investing on cryptocurrency while the price is very like today will really make you earn more profit when the market goes back to normal just like how the market price is going today since the price is really dumping.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I think I am going to hold this for a long timed then sell it in future.
Activity: 70
Oднoзнaчнo тopгoвля и xoлдинг . Haтopгoвaл и дoбoвляяeшь чтo-тo в cвoй пapтыeль . Я дyмaю этo oчeнь xopoшaя cтpaтeгия . Кoнeчнo ecли пoзвoляют cpeдcтвa , тo мoжнo пopтфeль cpaзy cлoжить , нo им тoжe нyжнo  yпpaвлять .
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

Actually all my money are in crypto now, and I would invest more, but I do ot have fiat.
I believe in crypto and I am sure that it will grow soon.
And it will not just survive it will become one of the basis of international economy.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I plan to continue to invest in the crypto currency and make money on this for the long term !  Grin
Activity: 238
Presale is live!
Mainly just to hold them and wait for the next bull market. Buy more also when and if the price dips again and just keep increasing my portfolio as much as I can. Maybe invest in some ICOs and others and wait for the prices of all of them to go up before I sell and take out my profit. My plan in cryptocurrencies is really to make as much money as possible from it
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I think that investing in cryptocurrencies is a very profitable business now. I do not intend to stop now and leave the game.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
My plan for my future crypto currency is to keep investing in those coins or Token that has greater future and potential growth in value in the nearest future. Although I will some time cash out to fait currency if it become necessary for me to do so.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Of course, it will continue to invest. Although the market continues to fall this year, I still earn some profits in many short-term deals. This shows that it is not impossible to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. It just needs time to master. The cryptocurrency market is still very profitable. If I think Very good crypto currency, I will hold it for a long time!
Activity: 364

Will crypto survive?
To keep on playing the trading system with my crypto for more profit. To cash out as needed and just continue on investing. I don't see myself leaving crypto anytime soon. I'll be on board for pretty long time...
Activity: 84
I think you are beginner and confused to do various speculations in the world of crypto.
Well, it looks like you should take the time and search for various knowledge about investing, trading and everything related to crypto. If you have wide insight you will find the answer you are questioning
Activity: 448
I am holding  almoust all my wallet. and the period  how much I will hold depends on how much X i want. minimum x5  from my current  value))))
Activity: 51
I think i'll just keep investing, trading and hodling. There's nothing to change and it's totally fine to me. And of course crypto will survive
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
what I do with my cryptocurrency in the future is use it to open a business so I have income for the future.
Activity: 17
investment in the world of crypto, is really very promising at the moment, so for the moment I will do it anyway, and of course I will trade with fiat for some needs. and will crypto survive? if we look at the needs of today's increasingly instant people, I think, crypto will continue to grow and maybe someday, crypto will have a new, more perfect version of crypto Grin
Activity: 21
I plan to continue to connect my life with cryptocurrencies. Of course, everyone hopes to become richer by investing. Not everyone is able to achieve a huge income. However, few people are ready to leave this world of virtual money. It's like a drug, it drags deeper and deeper. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: