Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 13. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
EOS, Cardano, Neo and IOTA are good candidates to buy now. All well established coins with large community support and good markedcap. Most important, they have good tech and new ideas.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
I have already bought quite a number of coins, and I don't wait till bear is over, I have bought, credits, IOTX, Ncash, Telcoin, I added these few coins to my already existing portfolio and I will still add more in the future.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple
same here, I'll go for cardano, tron, eth, and eos. but I dont expect higher prices for them, as long as their prices will go up, and I can see my profit, its fine by me.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
I won't buy any coins AFTER the bear market, i'm buying DURING the bear market. When the bear market is over, that is the time to stop buying & instead hold or sell for profit Wink
Activity: 336
The bearish trend is not over yet ,so I am expecting much lower prices by the end of this year and then I am going to buy some perspective coins such as Eos,Zilliqa,Tron ,Nebulas and Icon.
Activity: 70
I  would not invest all what i have into one Coin or Tokens.
So i have parted my investme 60 BTC to 40 others coins.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
with a market like this, I was interested in buying ico tokens, and investing in ico. currently many potential and very good ico projects for investment. I will give you an example, rewardmob.
Activity: 70
Ethereum will be the first choice to invest, because ethereum proves to be very stable, maybe it's because of the many uses, and my prediction, ethereum will reach 5000 usd price this year
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
I will buy Ethereum because I think it will grow in price and it has excellent prospects for growth.
Most people believe this, especially in this bear market, which will not reduce investors' desire to buy ETH at a low price.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Will be staying away from all the ICO tokens and will be concentrating on new POW coins.

And no masternode coins that keep getting cranked out by the one particular scammy dev on here.
Activity: 98
I also like Cardano, but there are just so many coins, which I feel like being undervalued now. Probably will invest in more Zilliqa as well, also EOS still have some growth potential in my opinion.
Activity: 44
Though the other altcoins depends on bitcoin,  I mean their success is predicated on btc , once bitcoin appreciate other altcoins will pump too but apart from other top altcoins on the coinmarketcap I'll buy Icx and DRG they seems like coin of substance with good prospects
Activity: 169
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple
I also like the ADA. Currently, the highest price the ADA has ever made is over $ 1. Hopefully, in the next one or two years, the ADA price will rise to $ 2. Hope this will come true
Activity: 153
I will buy Ethereum because I think it will grow in price and it has excellent prospects for growth.
Activity: 238
In the bull market, I invest in a coin OMX. The project is strong, the price is now below ICO almost 3 times. And take into account the fact that this project was invested $ 45 million from investors. This coin will exactly give X.
I'm thinking of looking at her. Before that, I invested in Ethereum all the time. Even when he fell and fell. Because everything I buy, I sell at the end of the year.
Activity: 112
After the bear market Bitcoin and Ethereum remains a good investment option for investors because of their potentials. Is also good to look into other emerging market like, Pundi x, Ethereum Classic, Verge.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Why to buy after bear market, why not buy in bear market???  There is a huge discount going on in market on almost all top 100 listed coins. My top picks are
NEO
ETH
XZC
KCS
Ripple
Steem
Activity: 140
In the bull market, I invest in a coin OMX. The project is strong, the price is now below ICO almost 3 times. And take into account the fact that this project was invested $ 45 million from investors. This coin will exactly give X.
Activity: 154
In my opinion, I would prefer to buy coins from the top 20 on coin market cap as these coins have a huge chance of growing significantly in this market when the bull market returns
Activity: 77
I love dash, ripple and of course Ethereum. I will buy all of them. I think these three coins have great potential in the future, they will all rise in price and become a strong coins like Btc.
Pages:
Jump to: