Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 14. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Ethereum will be the first choice to invest, because ethereum proves to be very stable, maybe it's because of the many uses, and my prediction, ethereum will reach 5000 usd price this year
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I like many of those, there is one coin called hydro, I hold it for 4 months approximately, and it has value around $1500, but for now, it is only $300…this makes me regret, that I havent sold it then, when it has a great price.
Activity: 238
I am holding some of the Waves right now, I was sad, because it has lost its weight and value, but now, I had understood, that soon it will recover and everything will be ok again.
Activity: 280
Such a market correction is a great gift to many for rebuilding - Nebulas (NAS), ICON (ICX), PowerLedger (POWR) and many coins with strong potential for 2018 which have strongly subsided
Activity: 196
I also like Cardano, but there are just so many coins, which I feel like being undervalued now. Probably will invest in more Zilliqa as well, also EOS still have some growth potential in my opinion.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
After the bear market maybe I'll buy Litecoin.  I think this l is a promising and able to make a good profit. Litecoin is also present trying to improve Bitcoin, one of the things that is fixed is related to the time the block generation is organized. The average Litecoin has 2.5 minutes, while Bitcoin averages 10 minutes. The mining algorithm is designed to be simpler, making miner does not have to do with super high spec computer. Litecoin also enables Segregated Witness, claiming to make coin transactions quicker and cost less. The Atom Swap feature is also embedded to provide the convenience of other crypto coin owners to transact with Litecoin without a dedicated platform.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
In this list, you can easily add all the top 50 coins for capitalization.
Of course you need to focus on technology and project ideas.
For example, for long-term investment, it is necessary to add coins to those projects that can use blockchain to launch other ICO (NEO, Waves, Stratis, Komodo, EOS, Cardano, NXT, etc.)
I fully agree about these coins. However, how to determine when the market will cease to be bearish. When the big bosses decide to come with big finances and small investors will follow them. What line should the price of bitcoin cross?
Activity: 756
I always liked bitcoin very much, but if you look at the current condition, whenever it is seen, atlcoin dominates, even bitcoin dominance has come down very far, it means investors have preferred altcoin than bitcoin, and so am I now more interested in altcoin, such as eth, xlm, ripple and eos
Activity: 98
I love dash, ripple and of course Ethereum. I will buy all of them. I think these three coins have great potential in the future, they will all rise in price and become a strong coins like Btc.
Activity: 140
fundamentally strong coins... Namely Carnado, EOS, Etherium, Stratis... if the market is positive, these coins will give a good growth....
Activity: 5
I think: xrp, ada, eos, ltc, neo imho!
Activity: 212
Ethereum or ripple. perhaps these are the most promising coins today. although it is very difficult after a sharp drop in the market to decide what coin to buy for yourself. there is always a high Rist to lose your money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
In this list, you can easily add all the top 50 coins for capitalization.
Of course you need to focus on technology and project ideas.
For example, for long-term investment, it is necessary to add coins to those projects that can use blockchain to launch other ICO (NEO, Waves, Stratis, Komodo, EOS, Cardano, NXT, etc.)
Activity: 854
I would always buy bitcoin, neo and etherium, as they always have growth driver and are all good investments, and I prefer long term strategies being not so profiessional
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
You are doing it wrong if you are going to buy a coin after the bear market is over, cause the only time you should try to buy a coin is when its in a bear phase as its during this time that the prices are low for a coin. And if you try to buy after the bear period is over than you are going to buy the coin at a premium price.
Activity: 630
Bitcoin is a coin of choice in cryptocurrency.  Whatever happens to cryptocurrency,  you can be sure that the buck stops with Bitcoin. If cryptocurrency is going to experience S time of prosperity,  it will also begin with Bitcoin.  At the end of the day,  bitcoin make you rich in cryptocurrency 
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
I usually choose altcoin under $1,because I can buy huge amount and also because even with a little gap up the price I can gain more benefit then I have to buy an expensive coin like bitcoin or ethereum.
But if I wanna hold for a while I usually choose ethereum.
Activity: 406
Most mankind are inactivity championing a morality acumen to first process amassing currencies. A abundance of mankind are too getting out of crypto.
Activity: 146
I think that buying ETH or EOS would be a very good choice, because the bear market has passed, then the next two currencies will have a lot of room for growth. I have invested in them and I believe they will bring huge benefits to me.
Activity: 70
After the bear market , I will not keep on buying coins especially if we do not have eniugh time to monitor the voin market index , becausre you know the volatility of cryptocurrency is always circulating in market,  I will just to have the bitcoin or if more available funds , the ETH or Ripple altcoins. Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: