Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 15. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple
cardano may be able to reach that price because i think cardano is one of the potential coins that have a great chance to have a high price as well as a riplle but honestly i do not buy both, i just buy ethereum for my transaction needs
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Now I would choose pretty young coins such as ADA and OMG. In a couple of years they will significantly increase both in price and in popularity. Or you can invest in more established altcoins, such as Ethereum, Neo.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
Yes I like Cardano but I don't like Ripple, I hope Cardano can go to $ 2 this year, but besides, there are some coins that I think are quite interesting, among others NEM and Dogecoin.
I think, they will also go to $ 2 at the end of 2018 later.
Activity: 162
I also like Ripple
I buy these coins:-

ETH
NEO
NEM
IOTA

Cux it's a very promising and the cheap coins and I believe its price will be rising again in the next few weeks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I also like Ripple

I would like to buy after the bear market is EOS, EOS has a good background and it may end up $300 someday.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
I am going to buy Ethereum because using it I will be able to participate in important ICO. During pre-sale I will be able to purchase coins with big bonuses in order to sell them with a larger profit subsequently
Activity: 505
After the bear market OP? Isn't it suppose to be, what coin will you buy during the bear market?
Anyway, i'll invest on every possible coin that my fiat will allow but undeniably bitcoin and ethereum will be on the top of my list.
Also there's this new coin that will come out possibly 2nd week of June this year. It is the KWATT coin from 4NEW ICO. 4NEW is the world’s first eco-friendly blockchain ecosytem powered by waste to energy power plants. I really believe in this ICO; good vision, marvelous team. This is the only ICO that the President of their advisory team, himself answers all the inquiries of their investors. The construction of their 2 power plants were already finished and another one underway. In other words, an awesome and legit project. Check them out, https://4new.io/. You will never regret it.
Activity: 134
I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best cryptocurrencies on the market. Bear market invests in them. When the market picks up then I believe you will get huge profits. Only you have enough patience to wait for the market to pick up and I wish you good luck. Grin
Activity: 90
I also like Ripple
Well done, go on the right path, just look
at yourself, suddenly stumble and all will eat silly logic. Always decide and think with your opinion. B
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Ripple for me is a nice coin with some special moves on market, this coin for me will pump more than one time in this year high so investing in it could be really profitable in 2018.
Activity: 448
Bdg won't "moon" - at least not anytime soon. It will succeed but not sooner than next year or the year after - It's a long proccess. It's a good platform but so far the courses are free so there is no use for BDG tokens,they will add more students over the time and only then once people will actually have to buy the BDG tokens to use their platform it will bring significant volume, that being said I do like the platform and have a nice bag of it but just saying I will hold it for 1-2 years at least before I look on how much is worth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
after the bear market , i will buy bitcoin and ether . they recover the fastest . some coins will die in a bear market . but bitcoin will always be alive . from 2009 to now . it is the most reliable .
Activity: 26
I will buy BTC, Neo, XMR and a few coins which I am still considering. Frankly speaking, I believe most of the coins will increase greatly in prices after the bull come.
Activity: 21
I think you have a good reason to choose cardano, For now i just hope the market will recover where altcoin has value and altcoin that i hodl its worth a little valuable Grin
Activity: 22
I will buy BTC, Neo, XMR and a few coins which I am still considering. Frankly speaking, I believe most of the coins will increase greatly in prices after the bull come.
Activity: 28
I am getting a big bag of NEO and GAS, these are the most promising coins for 2018. I just love NEON wallet that allow to participate in ICOs at the touch of a button. incredible.
Activity: 182
I still buy the ETH and I advise everyone, a good product, a strong team, a great idea. Soon ETH will recognize the number one crypto currency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
In bear market I would suggest you to go with big coins in market cap because they recover vwry fast in green market so you will have not to wait much time to take your investment back and move it to some other things.
Activity: 356
It may not be meaningful to guess with coins, and the whole market is red. Only in the case of growth can the situation be predictable. The purchase of bitcoin is not particularly considered.
Activity: 518
I would be buying coins that are in the top 50 which are below 50 cents and low coin supply with a good roadmap just like, cardano. I would be also investing in recent ICO like policy pal,  cedex and Aitheon.
Pages:
Jump to: