Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 13. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
For me i can calm down my anger by letting go of those things that makes me angry, taking a very deep breath.
To other people i think listening to music can be of help to that situation.
"Always let go of things".
copper member
Activity: 303
I am engaged in boxing
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
Scream in pillow, go for a run, have a smoke. Helps me always!
Activity: 350
Merit: 7
Usually when I'm angry, I'll try to be alone in my bedroom for a while, and then just go to take my friend to play or go to eat. This method is very effective for me.
Activity: 57
I listen to music or take a deep breath and if I am with a crowd I might try to be alone until I calm down
Activity: 56
Take very deep breaths..also running helps
Activity: 32
i just sit down and drink water to calm my anger
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
When I was very angry, I will do anything that can distract my concentration, maybe watch funny videos or things to do than get too focused on the anger. Wink
Activity: 28
The truth being in an enclosed room calms my anger
Activity: 580
Merit: 502
185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!
Watch a move, listen to a song, go around, play ps4 (i have tons of gaming console : Nintedo switch, PS4, PSP, Xbox....), then games on tablet (Hayday, COC,...)
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
For me to calm down, I usually play computer games for me to relieve my stress and anger.
Activity: 26
Proper Breathing is a simple and effective way to calm yourself. Just breath in and breath out the proccess the things that causes your anger and take an action.
Activity: 49
What i do to calm down from ander i go and meet friends gist and laugh before i come back to my self again.
eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
You can try to do something like your own hobbies to alleviate such emotions. For example, when I am angry, I will choose to play games!
Activity: 43
I think I should drink plenty of water when you are angry Cry Cry
Activity: 56
Go for a walk. Getting away from a situation that is causing you to feel angry can help you calm down and think things through. Getting outdoors and focusing on nature can be even more helpful. Taking a walk will help you burn off some of that negative energy instantly and can help you get away from the problem. If you're in the middle of a heated argument, there's nothing wrong with saying, I'm going to go for a walk.
Activity: 113
I go outside for a walk
Activity: 23
I am watching a funny video and listening some music
Activity: 23
which I often do to calm me I often hear music
Activity: 11
take a breth.and stay calm and silent.