Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 9. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
This needs to see what caused my anger, if this is just a normal thing, then I will deal with anger by shifting attention! But if things are serious, then I might take violence!
Activity: 159
what I did to calm me when I was angry was to try to go to a place of worship and get closer to God, because close to God my anger would disappear slowly ...
Activity: 40
Just close your eyes and count down to ten but don't talk with other or you will do something you will disappoint later
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
Go to the gym. Work harder towards something you care about. Anger is a powerful emotion and capable of producing a helluvalot of action. I try to use it to my advantage. Easier said than done. Above all, do not speak.
Activity: 28
keep quiet for a moment and reflect on all complaints Cheesy
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
I have to make a mental note to not get upset and that is usually enough.   It’s hard to explain but I used to have difficulty staying calmz
Activity: 220
Merit: 8
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.
what is clear is the increase in anger control exercises.
controlling anger is reconciling with anger but not restraining and restraining anger.
you can do this exercise with regular meditation or yoga
Activity: 36
Take a step back, re-assess, and then look at the pros and cons of my actions.  Acting out in anger tends to be very emotional and so we don't make the best choices when we're angry.
Activity: 54
Probably play game like dota stuff or rules of survivall and reading on the other topics here
Activity: 28
Drinking beer and listening to calm music are best ways to lower your anger. Also, through shouting your deep and angry thoughts could help.
Activity: 16
You can make a deep breath first, then think about what happen if you are anger and do something bad at this moment. Always keep calm down because the anger will kill the relationships.
Activity: 44
Close eyes and concentrate about tip of the nose how you breath in and breath out it is a great method to clam down
Activity: 55
Music. I sometimes go for a walk whilst listening to music. I sometimes get my other half to do the boxing mitts/gloves with me... Depends on how pissed off I am and who caused me to be pissed off.
Activity: 63
I think relying on bitcoin solely is not recommendable, the btc is too volatile as well as the big majority of cryptocurrencies out there, what you can do is have it as a side income.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Well my friends, the most recommendable thing I do to lower my levels of anger in those moments of frustration is just go for a walk, do a little exercise. What better than to retaliate my rage by exercising my body
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
Going out to cool my temper and looking for some activities to do just to divert my attention.
Activity: 289
I would stay away from the source of my anger for a while, and met my friends or go somewhere where I can divert my thoughts are, and wait until my anger is gone. 
Activity: 56
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.
I calm my anger for being quit and keeping my self away from the cause of my anger.
Activity: 46
I drink water to calm down my anger and then I will trick myself that it's okay now and then later on I'm really fine.
Activity: 29
I chose to be quiet, to take a deep breath in the time that I was angry, and this was really hard to do, but I continued to do this so that I could avoid the loss resulting from my anger
Pages:
Jump to: