Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 8. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 05:51:22 PM
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.

I just go in a quiet place and put my headphones on and listen to music or watch videos. It is hard to deal with anger so I dont mind thinking them
Activity: 14
September 07, 2018, 11:08:10 AM
You should think about anything make you comfortable, make you happy.
Activity: 58
I usually take a long walk anytime i get angry at something or someone. If the walk does not help, i resort to playing video games.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
It is related to a short animated film entitled "INSIDE OUT" is one of the best to describe anger management. It is supposed to be for kids but the moral of the story is very blooming on controlling your anger or mood as a whole.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
increase your patience and try to forgive, drinking coffee relieves anger too
Activity: 20
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.

I agree with you.  Anger is part of us as humans.
For me, I control my anger by walking out of the situation. Sometimes, i take a deep breathe for some seconds, take in cold water and keep quiet for some few minutes.
Activity: 21
Just sitting and relaxing. Just emptying my mind.
copper member
Activity: 303
Training in boxing excellently fosters discipline and allows you to remove aggression
Activity: 45
I just stay quiet and sometimes close my eyes without thinking anything and after a while the anger go away   
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Go to the gym. Work harder towards something you care about. Anger is a powerful emotion and capable of producing a helluvalot of action. I try to use it to my advantage. Easier said than done. Above all, do not speak.

That will only remove the symptoms for a short time.  You need to look at the root cause
Activity: 58
i drink cofee or play playstation with my son
copper member
Activity: 162
Merit: 3
Chuck out some power chords and shred like a maniac on guitar.
Activity: 35
i do 10 push up and drink two cane cook, then play some lucky dube to calm my anger.
Activity: 25
Think positive things and happy memories. Stay away from things that makes you anger because it can also brings negativity to you.
Activity: 30
stay away from what makes you angry for a moment, also take deep breaths and always think of positive things to calm down.
Activity: 19
listen to some peaceful good music and walk of the situation or person that got you into that state
Activity: 148
i hate to say this , i hardly control my anger . I normally carry any electrical gadget . Especially my television up up, and on the floor . I feel better after that and later feel very bad and stupid . I had to seek advice from experts and am learning to control my anger . I think am making progress. I just came up with this especially when am angry with my wife, i would just leave the place for sometime and come back . It works for me . Nobody knows what can happen if i stay around. lol
Activity: 156
memories of good things in order to ease anger and keep quiet for a while
Activity: 29
relaxing music and watch some movies
Activity: 37
go to a quiet and calm place, take a deep breath, try to stop thinking that makes you want to be angry Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: