Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 17. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
i just let go.
Activity: 32
play devil may cry 3 full on
Activity: 32
anger can be controlled by regular by exercise and meditate
Activity: 140
play racing  game , extreamly
Activity: 140
when I am angry  i take a bath and smoke
Activity: 126
my anger can be calmed down by choclate
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Watch poooooorn!!! Ahahahaha! XD Sometimes I just take a deep breath or play video games to divert attention.
Activity: 13
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.
I can't control my emotions especially anger. But whenever I  im down or angry I often listen to sad songs and let all those negatives flow outside my body. Also, I tend to do some of my hobby that distracts me from being angry.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
I just imagine how urgly I would look in my angry state and change my mind.
Activity: 63
Do meditation and whiskey  Roll Eyes
Activity: 43
Playing Dota 2 can relieve my stress
Activity: 112
I calmed myself when I am listening to music while playing games. And then my anger suddenly stops.
Activity: 57
What do you do to calm down you're anger?
Just start browsing Facebook and YouTube.
Activity: 15
Try to remember happy memories. And pray to calm your heart.
Activity: 31
how do I calm my anger hmmp. I usually play games in my phone or take a deep breath then think" why i need to be mad  ? sometimes ask yourself there's no room for hatred and madness or anger, people always anger always having enemies.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
Recreation to the beach, relax enjoying the scenery. I used to do it when my emotions and thoughts were pressed with work. By swimming can eliminate my tired thinking
Activity: 18
I calmed myself with playing games  Wink
Activity: 82
Taking a deep breath and try to get away from everyone to at least think things over.  Pray to release some stress and anger.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Drinks some cold water it's works for me
Activity: 36
Just change the environment. Removing yourself from the situation that causes you to anger always helps. Go for a walk, turn on some music, play with a pet (if you have a suitable one), also computer games help me a whole lot. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: