Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 11. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
to calm down .. I try to avoid the crowd and go to the place where the scenery is beautiful.
Activity: 48
This is the best way to calm down my angry I Go for a walk. Getting away from a situation that is causing you to feel angry can help you calm down and think things through. Getting outdoors and focusing on nature can be even more helpful. Taking a walk will help you burn off some of that negative energy instantly and can help you get away from the problem.If you're in the middle of a heated argument, there's nothing wrong with saying I'm going to go for a walk. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 30
Go outside for a walk. You can calm yourself and think more clearly by distancing yourself from the source of the problems that cause anger. It would be great if you could leave the room and enjoy the natural scenery Wink
Activity: 32
all people have one of a kind approaches, generally I take a bathtub, devour, listen tune, and visit the seaside.
Activity: 84
Distract yourself. It works the best for me. I have anger issues and I hold on to things more than needed. But taking your mind off of what made you mad at the first place, helps you deal with the problem with a calmer mind. So when you're angry, just hit the pause button and go out and watch TV or read a book or do anything which can distract you.
Activity: 31
I used to try to keep my anger down and go where i can be alone cus i never want hurt someone.
Activity: 18
Put On Some Music!  Grin
Activity: 32
Anger is all about curving it down with out pronouncing or doing something you can not take lower back. For me i walk out first. Be quiet for a couple of minutes then re-examine the state of affairs. It also allows if you have a solid evaluation of your self
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
For me I calm myself by reading a book or play video games. Or sometimes I look for someone to chat with online. But if am deeply angry I smoke cigarettes or cannbies to calm my nerves. I never flame up when am angry.
Activity: 5
Stay away from the source.
Activity: 28
to calm my anger, i simply walk out and move outside to locate someone and have some chat.
Activity: 74
I usually would let go of my anger in any way, singing, listening to music or perhaps hug someone we fondly.
Activity: 19
i go always in gym and lift heavy things to overcome problem ,stress and also anger
Activity: 37
Merit: 3
To get rid of anger, go jogging to clear your mind. Or just punch a pillow as hard as you can. These tricks work for me Smiley .
Activity: 28
To loosen up my anger first I breathe deeply and suppose in advance of time of what is going to going on if I stay irritated after which I ask myself if i'm to regret this afterwards or not , if yes I shall loosen up due to the fact I consider in a saying that if you decide at the very best factor of your emotion later on you'll regret it and that i don't need that reason the sensation of remorse isn't best.
Activity: 19
Just ignore the person where your anger came from.
Activity: 23
anger can be overcome by moving away from the place of provocation, when someone is provoked to anger, it's better to go than stay there
Activity: 6
I do everything in my power to not become angry.  I have been taught that if you lose your temper, you lose the battle.  When faced with something that will make me angry, I remove myself from that situation.  Think it through and return when I have calmed down and formulated a strategy.  This works very well if you were wrong.  It makes saying you are sorry much easier.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
usually I use to sit then perform the Sunnah prayer and prayer two raka'at bro.
Activity: 35
 anger can be overcome by moving away from the scene of provocation, when one is being provoked to anger, it is better to walk away than remaining there.
Pages:
Jump to: