Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 15. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
i play games
Activity: 336
i just run for a while
Activity: 56
To calm down , nothing beats the stress balls
Activity: 98
Mostly I will get some headset and listen to music whiles I read a book. That is all.
Activity: 1
go outside or simply just take a time off for your own is some good methods to calm when you're angry. The point to getting calm is for you not to do or say anything that against your will while you're in an anger, just keep yourself focus on something besides the reason you angry should do the trick.
Activity: 41
Take a deep breathe. Relax your mind and body. Think of anything happened in your life that you feel you're so happy. Then you're now feeling less anger inside you.
Activity: 84
 ambil kerta pergi ketempat orang ramai biar untuk menyenangkan jiwa
Activity: 34
eating a lot of icecream!
really works
Activity: 263
just scream your lungs out
Activity: 30
Anger is very bad emotion an it can be surpassed by water. take a bath
Activity: 154
i stop all my work and sit and think why i'am angry and is the reason  relevent.
Activity: 168
my anger can be appeased with games . no better way
anger is a very bad emotion , and i try to maintain balance of emotion . focus on anger and divert .
Activity: 27
when i'm angry , i focus on the happy memories
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
i first  take a wet cold towel and wrap it around the back and then i meditate
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
to calm my  anger down i start counting backwards
Activity: 74
when i'm angry at someone or something, i go outside, wandering around or do something until my head gets cooler and head back to solve the problem. I also recommend watching some memes or comedy, they really helps you up from your anger.
Activity: 4
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.

Anger is something within us. It is one of our primal emotions.
Anger, surprisingly used is an emotion that energizes us, however if this is used in the right direction can do wonders.

Anger is a consequence to a situation. For example, if I feel angry with my work load today, instead of getting it out on others, it is better to use all that anger on my work, so that it gets finished, and the tiredness that comes due to working helps me get clam.

Frustration on the other hand , is the disappointment we get when we are unable to achieve what we wish to, when there are a lot of obstacles and one is unable to achieve the goal.

The anger that is a result of frustration, in such cases it is better to follow some techniques regularly to calm yourself.

Also figure out what is stopping you to achieve that goal you wish to. Try to change the course of action then.

Or if it is how people behave or there actions are hurting you, remember that every individual have there own way to function, to act. You too must be having a typical way to act which one may not like, but would you change yourself for a random person, No right?

Our opinions can clash as we are different, hence, we can never control what the other has to say, but we can find middle ground a scenario where you both agree, with equal compromises.
Activity: 29
just take a chill pill
i sit and look my self in the mirror. works like a charm
Pages:
Jump to: