Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 19. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I usually remove myself from that situation to cool my head  because i dont want to say things i might  regret in the end
Activity: 30
Anger is inevitable... Everyone gets angry at a point in time but your ability to control it is what determines your maturity.. This is what you should  do.. Quickly come to your senses that you are angry and it makes you aware of the dangers involved as the old adage goes... 'act when you are angry and you will make the worse action you can ever forget regret.. Sip some cold water and go to bed..that's all
Activity: 23
Just keep silent, dont talk, Take a deep breath, Walk a way.😊 if it doesnt work. what dont you try to take a bath to calm you down.😊 Have a good day everyone.😊👌
Activity: 112
Playing video games or listening to music helps.
Activity: 20
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.

the easiest method to harbor anger for common people is to sit down and take a deep breath. Be aware of the exit and inclusion of the breath.
Activity: 99
anger causes stress on the muscles. I try to breathe as deep and much as possible in fresh air to calm down and relax the body muscles. Leaving the situation like going out to take a walk is also helps. Sad Sad
Activity: 240
Merit: 2
I simply just try to sleep. It's the only effective way for me
Activity: 289
Merit: 10

To calm my anger after a strong irritation, I go to drink beer in the nearest bar and only there I can very quickly calm down.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
take a mirror, see how worst when you get angry, it will make you shy and calm
Activity: 33
I will Ride my bike and listen to music. Music makes me relaxed and free.
Activity: 70
Taking deep breaths . its important to cool yourself down by hyperventilating.
Activity: 70
according to old methods , anger is fire . use water too calm one down. A shower might help.
Activity: 135
start counting the numbers and change your position if you are standing then sit if sitting then sleep, surly it helps you to calm down you're anger........
Activity: 166
drink a cup of tea and listen some relaxing music.
Activity: 39
 to calm down my anger i eat xD Cheesy
Activity: 14
I always remember what's most precious to me,l (my mom)  although she isn't anymore she helps me calm. So whenever you're angry try isolating yourself and think of something precious it might help out
Activity: 39
I drink alchohol!. It works wonders
Activity: 42
Meditation. It is always helps!
Activity: 27
I go out with friends and eat chocolate...
Activity: 28
workout and funnel that anger towards the exercise, works like a charm
Pages:
Jump to: