Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 18. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I usuall play games to calm myself and enjoy it to the max.
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.

What I do to calm my anger is that have a drink at the bar and smoke a couple of joints to relieve my anger.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.

Discipline is always the key in everything. Once you disciplined yourself, you have the control of your attitude and behavior towards certain events or other people. Also, I calm down my anger by means of tolerating myself in that kind of action. After discipline, you will have high tolerance in the real world. Tolerance to let go the anger and be professional as you are.
Activity: 66
When I want to calm down, I go to bed. The best way to reboot yourself.
Activity: 43
by playing dota and if i Win HAHA
Activity: 42
Listening music and sleep  Grin Grin
Activity: 25
I always transfer the beat to the walls or trees to ease the anger.
Activity: 112
This is one of my weakness when i promise to hold my anger so i will not hurt anyone I'm trying but it's so difficult then sometimes I realize that feeling anger is the sign of aging well i deeply breath and calm myself

Counting to ten helps. Or so they say.  Grin
Activity: 24
This is one of my weakness when i promise to hold my anger so i will not hurt anyone I'm trying but it's so difficult then sometimes I realize that feeling anger is the sign of aging well i deeply breath and calm myself
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Just eat delicious food and watch funny movies with my companion my pet.
Activity: 30
I'll just simple walk and find my good with positive vibes my friends and talk to them.
Activity: 9
Listen to music specially jazz and blues genre.
Activity: 62
to relieve the anger I usually go out the road for some time until I calm down
Activity: 58
I'm just thinking about the possible consequences. If the consequences do not suit me, I do not give myself permission to act.
Activity: 19
i stop arguing with them and thinks that their not worth my time
Activity: 26
By exercising your patience I think it's effective
Activity: 25
By often practicing Yoga and doing relaxation
Activity: 114
Anger is inevitable.Everyone gets angry at a point in time but your ability to control it is what determines your maturity. This is what you should  do.. Quickly come to your senses that you are angry and it makes you aware of the dangers involved as the old adage goes. 'act when you are angry and you will make the worse action you can ever forget regret. Sip some cold water and go to bed..that's all

For me i usually smoke weed when im angry so that i would be relaxed and calm.
Activity: 42
Walk out from the scene and self hypnotise
Pages:
Jump to: