Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 20. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I just Go for a walk. Getting away from a situation that is causing you to feel angry can help you calm down and think things through. Getting outdoors and focusing on nature can be even more helpful. Taking a walk will help you burn off some of that negative energy instantly and can help you get away from the problem.
Activity: 27
Watch funny videos.
Activity: 26
punch a pillow or a sandbag. if you cant find em . try your bestie.lol
Activity: 25
take a shower .takes a lot less time.
Activity: 39
remember how in the movie hulk's sensei( the guy who was slaping him continuesly) and hulk was heavy breathing?
upto now thats the best way for me. heavy breathing with your diaphragm must move.good luck.   
Activity: 31
I took the deep and regular breath and sat down, the result was good to hold back and soothe our anger.
Activity: 30
Well im take a deep breath and 1 glass cold water to calm down
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
I usually isolate myself from others and do things that I really like, like playing games and watching youtube videos.  Grin
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
I just try to breathe deeply and this helps me to restrain myself from rage
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I am not a person who likes the type of person who likes to be angry, but when seya is angry way to calm him that is I make to sleep alone.
Activity: 70
Close your eyes and imagine the place you love in this world, maybe the beach with the beautiful scenery you remember since you were a teenager. You can use places you've never visited, forests, flowers, or mountains. Choose a quiet and peaceful place in order to normalize the rhythm of the breath.
Activity: 42
I often listen to Apocalyptica music. Their music eases me well.
Activity: 37
listening to music is very epektif to ease anger. I always do it when I get angry, and it works so well
Activity: 45
I have to try to suppress all the irritations to not get angry
Activity: 61
Merit: 3
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Listen to music
Activity: 56
i just try to overlook the subject.
Activity: 23
I go to my room to contemplate and gather my thoughts since I don't want to talk when I'm angry because I might hurt other people's feelings
Activity: 133
включaю мyзыкy пoгpoмчe, и пытaюcь нe дyмaть o нeгaтивнoй cитyaции
Activity: 9
i will sleep and have a lot of rest when i wake up  my anger will calm down.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Try to take a deep breath, think of the aftermath effect of your reaction, smile at your offender, it  proves to people that you have emotional intelligence in dealing with anger and take a glass of cold water and you will find out that your temperament will subside.
Pages:
Jump to: