Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 21. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
What i did to calm my anger is remain calm and listen to others explanation. sometimes when we're in anger we are blind to see others side. we are just listening to our self, what we know is we are right and they are wrong. some people cannot control their anger sometimes it leads us to trouble. that's why we need to be calm and be open minded to hear other side explanation.
Activity: 11
just think about your promising work and future.
Activity: 7
Connections Between Anger and Stress

Challenges That Result From Poorly Managed Anger

Managing Rather Than Ignoring Anger
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The first thing you should know is that when it comes to dealing with angry outbursts, willpower and determination is not always enough – although being determined to get on top of your anger is still a key part of overcoming it. The 3 master keys to effective anger control include:
1.Mastering Your Relaxation Response
2.Effective Hot-Button Communication, and
3.Solution-Focused Problem-Solving
Activity: 16
I am having dificulty on handling my anger emotions. Then someone told me. When I know that I was angry. I must take a deep breath (Inhale and exhale). If i could cry it out. I must. Or if i can shout it out. I shout it out. (To a place no one can hear)
It is good.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
I am having a hard time handling my anger recently. I do not know but maybe because of my mood swings. Though I am trying to handle it, so what am I doing is everytime I am getting angry, I take a deep breath. Have presence of mind and divert my attention so that I will forget for a while the things/person that specifically makes me angry.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Watch funny videos.
Activity: 84
When im anger i just take a big deep breath, drink a cold water because I feel my blood pressure is going up and then sometimes I trew the things that I saw to lessen my bad feelings and walk in a quit place while smoking cigarrete.
Activity: 29
Just lie on the god damn bed and think about positivity Works every time
Activity: 7
Sit Under Some Blue Light

Take Deep Breaths

Listen To The "Most Relaxing Song In The World"

Find Natural Sounds

Smell Some Essential Oils
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I will be silent, then go to sleep, after I get angry, I will think again
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Just take in the cool breeze, watch the stars, listen to the chirping of animals. Oh wait, there's none here since the stars almost can't be seen and the cool breeze is more like of smoke breeze because of the pollution. As for animals, id have a higher chance seeing cockroaches instead of animals. Just watch some qt romcom anime or cute animals doing random stuff
Activity: 35
the thing which i do to calm my self down when ever i am angry is to drink my self drunk and smoke marijuana.
Activity: 10

For the indulgence of me is to pray to God almighty.
Activity: 42
I go to shower then get myself some hot coffee, then later I go to have a nap.
Activity: 42
I drink a glass of cold water and i stand in a alone corner to avoid everything to calm down......
Activity: 314
When I'm angry, I can not calm down before slamming all the stuff around me, I can paint, glasses, plates, jars, flower pots, and anything. after that I drank a lot then slept.
Activity: 10
For me i just listening relaxing music, i dont want to punch wall with my barehand  Grin Grin
Activity: 56
Take a glass of wine and light a cigar Grin
Activity: 171
Actually, anger is not a good thing in life. When I get angry I leave the scene where I'm angry for another place to keep myself calm
Pages:
Jump to: