Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 22. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Usually I need to think my actions or the word that I say because sometimes  when we are angry we just say anything we want and after that fight you regret that decision you said and you did.
Activity: 84
Just relax and Inhale exhale.
Activity: 2
If I still at home, I go to bath. but when it happens outside, find a place to wash my face and have drink I like (but please, no alcoholic drink. It makes you feel worse)
Activity: 141
i calm down may self when i am anger, by think a good memories and think a think, person or other that make me calm...
Activity: 33
Always try to understand those who are against you. Focus on something completely different.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
I take a deep breath first. And then I would head on out and take a walk for a couple of minutes to cool my head, or listen to some music. That usually helps.
Activity: 30
You should kindly look at others and appreciate the power of peace.
Activity: 32
When I am angry, I try to say nothing, so that I can not fall out with on the other person even more. I try to be indifferent to the taunts of others, so as not to get angry more.
Activity: 22
I go shopping, haha
Activity: 10
Just count 1 to 10 repeatedly.
Activity: 44
I'm trying to count to 10.
Activity: 76
I will go for a jog and listen to loud musics to calm my angerrrr
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Hitting the gym or swimming pool. There is no better way than forge anger into your own strength you can use later. And your health is better too!
copper member
Activity: 164
Nice topic, am a type that do get angry within seconds and I always find it difficult to control it, so I do try as much as possible to avoid unnecessary argument or any other thing that can leads to a burst up and if that eventually happens, I just find a way of location my bed or a silent environment that will be comfortable for me to rest and by the time I wake up, am good again
Activity: 85
Shout or listen to a loud music for me
Activity: 196
I do take cold water whenever I am angry
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
if I usually calm my anger to seek entertainment with friends karna for me that bus friend
Activity: 144
When I get angry, I often go to crowded places, go shopping, have coffee or go to the cinema because many people will make me less angry. Shopping, watching movies, coffee will make me forget things that make me angry.
Activity: 85
when I'm angry, I always try to calm him down, by sitting up and drinking, and my mind switches to another, not to think about negative things, and I go the road, to get my mind back to normal.
Activity: 57
If i am anger, i need to calm myself down, in that moment, because i can destroy anything at that moment, i need to hear music to cool my body down.
Pages:
Jump to: