Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 23. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
As far as I can remember, I've been really angry three times in my life. They stick out as the experience was so unpleasant. The first time I didn't know how to react. The second and third I simply walked away, and kept walking until I'd calmed down. That seemed to work well.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
A lot of times when a person is feeling strong emotion, the creative juices start flowing. So try and do something creative depending on what you like doing-- draw, paint, write, dance, etc. You just might surprise surprise yourself with a hidden talent.
Activity: 30
Breathe a deep breath and think positive. Doing some fun thing and play some sport to release some tension. Sleep also good for stress and anger release.
Activity: 67
Thinking about happy thoughts and keeping your inner peace as your primary self calming status , it can control your anger by that.
Activity: 27
To calm down, I urge myself to be kinder
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
When we are angry, say to ourselves "This anger will not help me in any way. This anger will make the situation worse. "Even if some of us are still angry, our inner voice will help us to distance ourselves from the emotions of anger.

I agree with you, keeping calm and avoiding fights or arguments will help you to control and cool down your anger.
Activity: 12
Start to keep think positive
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
I double the deep breathing...
Bhe
Activity: 380
I do to calm down my anger is to deep breathing exercise..
I focus only on my breathing, clearing my mind of whatever has upset me.
Activity: 60
When we are angry, say to ourselves "This anger will not help me in any way. This anger will make the situation worse. "Even if some of us are still angry, our inner voice will help us to distance ourselves from the emotions of anger.
Activity: 14
You should regulate your breath: inhale for 5 seconds, pause 2 seconds then exhale for 5 seconds.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Whem i'm anger i am usually smoking and listening music.
smoking doesnt help, music also. refuse from those killers

agree
Activity: 105
Drinking Coffee and eating some snack will relaxing
Activity: 26
Sharing your problem with your parents or friends calm down your anger
Activity: 52
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.

When I'm angry I always count to 10 before making any action.

Punching the wall with bare fists is a well known and ancient method to calm down. Wink

Or you can do that.  Grin
Activity: 69
take a walk, shouting or sleeping. for me best method is sleeping
Activity: 56

I usually thinking about good thoughts when Im in my anger stage. being positive can attract inner peace and can be lessen your anger.
Activity: 178
Activity: 140
Go take a walk. I normally remove myself from the situation which is causing me the anger and return later once I've cooled down.

Yes anger really hard to avoid, I think if you get angry you're right walk away immediately from the situation. Find place to cool down and refresh your self. Think of something that makes you forget things that causing your anger.
Activity: 246
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.
helps Quran where i get useful support.

Pages:
Jump to: