Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 24. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I commonly punch, kick or push anything that catches my eyes. but there are times that I would eagerly like to break some glasses. most especially bottles. Grin  Grin Grin
Activity: 70
Suggest to avoid those things/events you know that trigger your anger. Just have a deep breath and walk away from it.
Activity: 16
Go take a walk. I normally remove myself from the situation which is causing me the anger and return later once I've cooled down .listen music then dont talk to anyone , then calm down myself
Activity: 178
Usually I just go for a walk and get some fresh air to both calm down and stimulate the brain to work properly. A half-an-hour long walk really is a remedy, you should try that if you haven't yet. You get to re-think the whole situation as if you were the other person, and that might really help.
Activity: 54
I honestly go to the bathroom and shower up as that will cool my temperament. That I do any time I am highly furious.
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
I do lot of thinks to calm down myself when I am angry, one is I often punch something by doing that it helps me to release my anger. Another is I'm calming myself by being alone while listening to the music it lessen my anger when I doing it. And also, for me to calm down my anger I played basketball everytime I am angry.
Activity: 144
Whenever I feel annoyed, triggered, anxious, mad, angry... I just eat my comfort food, Ice cream. I mostly do reverse bittering, rant to someone just to release my anxiousness. Or think that I'm not at their range for me to stoop down to their level.
Activity: 94
For me, when my temperature is high because of the some sh*t happen I go to the one place and take a sit, drink cold water and close my eyes in a few minutes. Try to relax so that you can manage your emotion.
Activity: 71
listening music . get some food and playing games . out thinking just makes more stressfull
Activity: 336
To calm down when you are angry, you should limit your actions and breathe regularly to get good feelings.
Activity: 27
I take a walk far away from what makes me angry,  take a deep breath, close my eyes, and beg God to give me patience.   Cheesy
Activity: 114
It depends on the situation normally i would walk away but when i am confronted and there is no way to storm out I breathe and count to 10 and each number i would think of what i would say.
Activity: 110
I am a patient person, and I am rarely angry. actually if we find something that does not fit our heart, we do not have to be angry .. just take a breath and hold it slowly then slowly release, then our mind will be comfortable. anger requires energy, let alone until we snap. remember people who often get angry it will get older sooner. from now on be more patient in the face of something, and hold your anger.
Activity: 93
count to ten. free your mind. relax.
Activity: 45
I just keep myself quiet for a moment to subside my anger.
Activity: 81
Close your eyes, and think of a field full of flowers and light winds. will do you better. Trust me and do your best to see the effect.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I have been having anger issues lately. Sometimes I hit the wall or the table really hard with my hands but most of the time I can control it.
Activity: 154
Whem i'm anger i am usually smoking and listening music.
Activity: 32
When I am angry, I usually listen to music because it spreads out good vibes and I can feel the calmness when I'm listening to music.
Activity: 11
I just go to gym and worked it out until it dissipates
Pages:
Jump to: