Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 25. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
count to 5 SLOWLY. breathing in and out with every number.
Activity: 126
go to the gym, work out, or simply go out for a walk with good music in your headphones
Activity: 196
Just chill and dont mind the negative thoughts comes in you mind and listening song.
Activity: 12
when my anger peaks that I do try to think positive and if because of friends or others I might somewhat reduce to meet them or anything that makes me calm
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
if i'm angry, i will take a deep breath and tell with myself:

EVERYTHING WILL BE OK
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.
I have many ways to calm down. I can participate in a music concert in the street; now I have many jobs in life and the anger I encountered so much, so I have to have many ways to adapt it.
Activity: 154
Usually i'm just trying to avoid people and thinking about something good. Grin
Activity: 49
I just try to change the environment. Go somewhere where I wouldnt see those people.
Activity: 191
This is my weakness. I really can not control when I'm angry. I'm trying to learn I hope I can do it.
Activity: 22
Well, being angry is not a very rare thing. But, if I got angry I am just letting to past out and calm up. I'll just say to myself that this is only for a day and maybe tomorrow things will be in a very good mood.
Activity: 52
Just go to your bed scream everything into a pillow while strangling it. This always calms me down
Activity: 47
Just stop interacting with the person that causes your anger.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
xCRYPT
I think punching bag would help me a lot Grin I usually try to forget things which caused my anger,pc games also help a bit
Activity: 104
Usually I try to forget everything and sleep. Sometimes I play PC games so I won't think about problems and etc.
Activity: 30
Do some physical exercises. Back in the days, I used to work in a warehouse where I was supervising a department. Often I had issues with fellow supervisors, and I used to do some pull-ups holding rack bar to let go my stress and anger. After doing 15+ pull-ups, I become humble.
Activity: 126
When I'm angry or out of the place where I'm angry, I take a deep breath
Activity: 21
Take a deep breath Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 14
You are precious!
I try to think positive and tell myself that every situation is not eternal.
Activity: 224
what do I do?)) I keep this anger in myself and try not to direct it to others, and so on until it disappears
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.
I am a more introverted and emotional person, in this life some so many people make me angry, but whenever I have that feeling I always think that I have no qualities to mad with them, so I stopped.
Pages:
Jump to: