Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 57. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 02:30:41 PM
yeah games makes me feel calm and relaxed. and doing some creative work like programming...
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 11:56:26 AM
What I do when angry is to go to the bathroom to wudlu and sunnah pray for peace of mind and heart
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
November 14, 2017, 10:51:21 AM
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.

The first thing you have to do when you are angry is to know that you are angry. This may sound crazy obvious. But this has to be THE very first step towards controlling your anger. You have to know that you are angry first, in order to counter it. Most people don't realise that they are angry, this is what leads to them to do things that they deeply regret later. How many times have you regretted doing something angry, just moments later.
Secondly you have to know that when you are angry, you cant trust yourself or your judgement. This is where you have to control yourself. The urge to do things, you need to control this. This takes tons of will power, and will not happen overnight. This will take time. So don't beat yourself up for not being able to control it.
Thirdly, you need to realise that this is just another feeling, like the time you laughed at someone's joke, like when you cried to your favourite song, or jammed to your favourite song, or the joy you felt seeing your pet dog for the first time. It's just another feeling. You wont be angry tomorrow, or the next hour, the next minute or the next second. It's a temporary state of mind. And accept this and just let it be.

If you think this just a bunch of philosophical garbage, you can always punch a wall, slam things, or go play video games, and rinse and repeat.

Activity: 22
November 14, 2017, 10:37:19 AM
I get laid hahahahahha ... I just my self busy
Activity: 18
November 14, 2017, 10:35:02 AM
Just change the environment. Removing yourself from the situation that causes you to anger always helps. Go for a walk, turn on some music, play with a pet (if you have a suitable one), also computer games help me a whole lot.
Activity: 105
November 14, 2017, 09:24:26 AM
I'm helped by computer games. Killed some enemies and became not angry
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
November 14, 2017, 09:07:22 AM
Most of the time I just think more of happy memories to lessen my anger. I also listen to my favorite music to calm down. Or just drink hot coffee.
Activity: 336
November 14, 2017, 08:59:53 AM
Meditating. Meditation can help you control your emotions. Therefore, as you begin to lose control over your behavior, give yourself a mental vacation by meditating. Free yourself from anger situations, for example by going to the yard, to the bathroom or meditating.
Breathe slowly. By breathing like this, the rhythm of a faster heartbeat will regain calm. Breathe deep enough for your stomach to expand as you inhale.
As you inhale, calm the mind while imagining a golden white light filling your whole body. When exhaling, imagine black smoke coming out of your body.
Although not angry, the habit of meditating every morning will give you peace.
Activity: 28
November 14, 2017, 08:33:28 AM
Go take a walk. I normally remove myself from the situation which is causing me the anger and return later once I've cooled down.
Best thing to do bro
Activity: 116
November 14, 2017, 08:25:10 AM
Don't react. Go to another room/go out. When you react in moment of anger, it is more likely to set off a chain-reaction. Try to focus on the other person's perspective or on why it really isn't such a big deal.
Activity: 168
November 14, 2017, 04:29:05 AM
I will just take a deep breath and not focus on what I am things makes me angry, because if you keep thinking on the things that made you mad of then you can calm down, just think of other things or happy things to forget what you are mad of.
Activity: 89
November 14, 2017, 04:22:41 AM
drawing and reading. and cat
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
November 14, 2017, 04:08:18 AM
Me, everytime my anger hits me or before it strikes.. I always turn the fan on and Ill buy ice candy in store or buy a cold beer to relieve it just to avoid conflict with my wife, coz I really love her Cheesy
Activity: 23
November 12, 2017, 03:15:46 PM
I do what my dad taught me; take a deep breath and let it out slow.  Do it a few times and it works like a champ!
Activity: 280
November 12, 2017, 03:01:41 PM
go and drink some water and go for a walk
Activity: 27
November 12, 2017, 02:53:16 PM
Usually i listen music or just go outside and just hangout few hours . Sometimes I just turn off internet and drink tea Cheesy
Activity: 87
November 12, 2017, 02:17:04 PM
Regular physical activity helps me vent the bad stuff I accumulate at work. Running, rowing, core work and boxing. Discipline and controlled aggression, focus my anger on the road ahead or the heavy bag in front of me. And sometimes just say f*ck it and go for a walk around the block.
Activity: 37
November 12, 2017, 02:02:05 PM
I just do is Inhale Exhale- Inhale Exhale then i'm ok
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Analysis is the key.
November 12, 2017, 02:01:30 PM
I join bounties!! Grin

Newbies wanted! Newbies wanted! Join and gain experience on bitcointalk with us!! Special signature campaign!

We have opened a special bounty campaign for Newbies - everyone can be a part of our tokenloyalty family.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-newbies-wanted-special-bounty-program-tokenloyalty-loyal-ended-2393543