Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do to calm down you're anger? - page 6. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 1
Breath in and Breath out and drink water.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Handling anger is important life skill that's right
but sometimes people struggles to get rid of it. I know everyone experience anger most specially when someone attempting or to have violated our boundaries we get extremely reacted and get angry. for me, its not easy to get calm when i'm in extremely  angered, So what do you do guys to calm down your anger can you give some idea to overcome or get rid of it.
Well i do some work on my personal behaivours. What makes me angry and why and what are the effective way forwards. I worked on child hood stuff and worked on my attitude and how i treat others and see if my past experiences are related to my behaivour. Good thing is i am constantly improving myself and a result is i am no longer feel any anger and my reactions to events are calm .
Activity: 150
I listen to music to calm down my anger.
Activity: 129
I go to a place where I can pray in silence.
Activity: 159
I'll get something like pillow or towel then will put all my anger on those things.
Activity: 168
I breathe in and out while my eyes are closed.
Activity: 52
i just listen to songs when i get anger
Activity: 60
Go outside for fresh air and walk and think to myself for a couple of mins.
Activity: 192
- Go for a walk. Try to get out of the situation that is making you angry. This will help you calm down and think clearly. If it's a beautiful day, go out and enjoy the beautiful natural scenery. [1]. Or you just need to stand up and walk a bit to burn away the negative energy and get rid of the problem that is bothering you. [2] If you're in a heated debate, it won't be a problem to say, "I'm going out for a bit."

- Countdown from fifty. By counting silently or counting out, you can calm down in less than a minute. While counting, try to focus on numbers and stay calm. Concentrating on counting will help you not be overwhelmed by anger and make you face the problem with a "cooler" head.
Activity: 28
Eat something ,drink , smoke or listen to music
Activity: 196
December 31, 2018, 03:46:46 PM
Indeed, controlling your anger is very important, because it can have fatal consequences
Activity: 11
December 31, 2018, 12:09:55 PM
hot batch
Activity: 16
December 31, 2018, 11:51:25 AM
Well as an African, my dad told me as a married persom. Put water in your mouth an don't swallow. So that you won't say shii you don't mean. Words are like arrow they don't come back.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
December 31, 2018, 05:15:32 AM
It's simple. You just need to not bring to such a state that you manifest anger. Do not communicate with people from whom you are very much disturbed and worried.
Activity: 140
December 31, 2018, 02:00:09 AM
just take your time, and think about the situation and try to find the solution.
Activity: 60
December 14, 2018, 07:32:18 AM
i really suggest avoiding negative topics because sometimes it is the number one cause
Activity: 140
December 14, 2018, 06:20:21 AM
Need to be more restrained. Try yoga or breathing exercises.
Activity: 204
December 12, 2018, 10:43:22 AM
I stop. I take a deep breath, think of the consequences if I will continue to get angry. Drink water
Activity: 80
December 12, 2018, 10:21:18 AM
Breath in, Breath out. Drink water then go to an open space place.
Activity: 136
December 12, 2018, 09:33:31 AM
When this happens to me, I take a couple of deep breaths and try to switch my attention to something.
Pages:
Jump to: