Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 44. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
From the rewards that I received, I hold it and wait until the value is going high. So I should be patient so that I can earn big money from the reward that I receive.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

Some tokens today needs to be hodl for a long term because some of them has no value in the beginning. The rewards that I recieve every after an Ico is so helpful for me because through it, I would be able to have something to invest and hodl to have a greater rewards in the future.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

Depends on your need, but to date, the best solution is to hold. And yes you can send them to EtherDelta.
Activity: 224
I really liked this idea, but when you got the tokens mostly they are not even traded anywhere, you have to wait for a list of exchanges on which they will emerge, and at this time on these exchanges a very sums up the price of that growth can wait a long time!
Activity: 120
I first saw the development of the company's project by following their telegram and social media, if the tokens have good potential, I will survive but if not, there is no other option, I will sell.
Activity: 238
From the tokens received in the bounty company, I sell 30%, and 70% I hold until the release of the finished product. I am sure that the highest level price  is possible only after the end of development and presentation of the results to the public.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Sometimes I sell tokens right after I get them. Because it is not uncommon that there is fall of price after entering the market.
Activity: 126
That's right, what to do when getting a coin wage from the first bounty is the price. If the price matches the price ico free to sell directly, but if the price below ico better hold. But usually if a good project at the beginning of the listing to exchange the price likes in the pump, better when it happens immediately sell.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
I will save and hold the coins in a long time so i can get more profits if the price will increase but if i really need it like purchasing a very important things then i will easily sold it as much as possible so i can use it at the same time this is i'll gonna do with the rewards i've received from working.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
well ill just hold the coins and checks it if it's rising up and if its doing stable and gets lower ill sell it immediately.
Activity: 79
If the token is in market I want to sell some rewards because I want to enjoy my job first. And some token I want to hold until ICO price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
If I get a token from a bounty, the first thing I do is sell it. I always sell it, never hold the tokens that I can, I feel if directly sell it will be better and surely I often get the money. But if you want to earn x2 x3 profit yes you have to hold your tokens for a few months.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
I think I will start selling my tokens straight away unless they are exchange tokens like local coin swap as they generally do very well, other tokens however tend to get dumped as soon as they are listed
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
It depend a lot on the project. I usually prefer to hold the coins, but not too long. Sometimes i sell like 50% of coins immediately if the project doesn't have bright future.
Activity: 154
I will hold a bounty token, because in future bounty tokens will have a high value. Holding it for a few months is not a problem, if it is a good project it will get people interested and can increase the price of tokens. When high prices and tokens are already in exchange, it will be very easy to sell them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Which definitely every time get paid in the form of coin from bounty then the first thing we do is find the exchange place or exchange coin. And if there is a market and the price is suitable according to us then immediately sold.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
That's great question, What do i do with the rewards that i received? hmm.. IF basically the project seems good enough then i'm pretty sure we have in the right decision to hold but if projects seems like a shit coin then i sold it on market first and buy some coins that are really good to hodl.
Activity: 68
I have participated a few bounty campaign for the last six months and received tokens, but I am holding them. I don't want to rush to sell them. I hope the price would increase in future then I would sell. Smiley
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
I still have some tokens that I got a few months ago and their value already increased several times than before, so I'm hodling more      
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
That depends on coin/ token, if it has some big opportunities to have bigger price in future i just hold it but if i think not i sell some part and hodl some part of it. That is my tactic.
Pages:
Jump to: