Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 45. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Usually I prefer to hold token for a several weeks or month, price goes up when token appears on some big exchanges. But sometimes I sell tokens immediately, it happens when I'm not see prospects of the token.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
I am holding my tokens earned for the same reason that some members have said waiting for the projects to be fully operational for those projects that need a very short period or that the tokens have gone to an exchange.

I also observe when some of my tokens go to exchange I wait for the trend to rise and the price to be more stable. Although in recent months the market has been very unstable for most tokens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
With the reward I received from the bounty campaign I usually kept it for a long time. Because I want to wait for it to increase more than the new sales and part I also want to support the project that I participated
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hold always more profitable than selling. However, patience should always suffice. A couple of weeks ago, after the Hydrogen Pump, I regretted that I had not sold it.
Activity: 102
If you need money regularly, it's better to trade, but always be prepared to lose everything if you are trading incorrectly. It is better to buy and sell partially, as it was before
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Holding the coin that I got is best method, because the value will rise in a few months and the price is usually not good, because there's a lot of people who sells            
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
As I receive my reward token I am very patient to hold those coins and willing to wait until the right time come to sell in a higher price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This might be depend on what mood i am currently have or what with the latest market if it big i will probably use it for the trading and investment but if kinda not big i will cash out it and buy some thing or food and for the daily expenses
Activity: 196
the reards i receive are used to serve several purposes. i give most of the rewards to people living with challenges and clear up tuition of people not having enough to afford their tuition fees and food to eat and those who are at their crossroads
Activity: 155
It seems to me better to hold the coins for a couple of months to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 266
I don't do anything right away with the awards. because I think you do. that the best way to manage awards is to make sure that they bring you the greatest benefit. so I keep them to a better time
Activity: 168
If it's a good coin, then of course it's better to hold it to get a good profit.  I do not see the point of immediately selling coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com

which I do with a received token, like your friend's suggestion, I immediately send the token to EtherDelta for the redemption process, if the sales price matches what I want,
Activity: 266
I'll keep the tokens. until they are added to two of the top 10 exchanges. and sell at a price cheaper than the price of ICO will not.
Activity: 378
Depend on each token. If it's a good token and has good potential in the future, I think I'll hold them for months or maybe year (Maybe you guys will ask about how to know it's a good token? You should know about the project behind these token

Activity: 238
As like the others do I will hold it for long time hoping that maybe some of this days will be better. Some of us they sell it immediately maybe because they need money very badly.
Activity: 63
xCRYPT
I don't hurry to sell them and try to hold as much as it possible,though depends on sutiuation on a market. Anyway there's no point to sell them immediately
Activity: 392
Merit: 38

Nice tip from your friend, most of my tokens earned from bounties were hold for now, not trusting new tokens that are newly listed because I saw a lot of feedbacks that the tokens are lock up, some were disappeared due to some bugs and issues.

So what I did for now is that i'm holding tokens now and wait for couple of day as well as monitoring the project, look for updates of certain project before taking action whether to transfer to exchanges to make sure everything is okay and working good for safety.
Activity: 111
I have participated a few bounty campaign for the last six months and received tokens, but I am holding them. I don't want to rush to sell them. I hope the price would increase in future then I would sell.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
I will hold back the reward.
1st by a exchange listing, the price will drop by the most coins/tokens.

If it will be listing in a new exchange more profitable, then I will wait for it, if not then I will sell it. Usually, a coin will dump, then the right time is waiting for the right time when first launching.
Pages:
Jump to: