Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 46. (Read 6770 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I hold the coins because one day you will get more than the expectation if u hold. In my point most of the senior member hold their coins. Those who are new to crypto sell their coins soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
i drank bouny coins and electric bill money in nevizade nights together with iskender kebab.
Activity: 91
If this is a promising project then it is better to save the coins
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
If I really need money, I sell everything at once. And if not, I leave half and wait for good growth.
Activity: 266
I prefer to hodl them till the price go to the moon. If i see that token has an ability for growth I will better keep it for a while
Activity: 133
I think the best option is to invest some of the money in ICO and some of the money in new cheap coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
idap.io
I prefer to hold it long term rather than directly sell it, I do not care about the initial price in the market, because I want to invest into the project with the token I hold
Activity: 57
if your talking about bounties and airdrop, my plan is to sell it after a year or so just gambling and see how much profit I will get, I need reply/comments if this a bad plan.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.
Me too, I always hold too. Because I am waiting for airdrop token holders, To all holders of their token to increase the value and the pieces of my holding token. I am not greedy but I am not too dumper. Some people sold their token its because they panic.
Activity: 420
I keep coins and don’t rush to sell them. I only sell tokens if I need a big amount of fiat.
Activity: 129
If you immediately sell coins and get a good profit, then I advise you not to risk and immediately sell the coins.
Activity: 58
I always hold them for longer time...it went ok with Electroneum, I suppose this is the best approach!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The rewards I receive from charitable campaigns or outbursts are mainly owned by them. Because when I get it, it's still early in the project, and if I believe it, it's definitely better to hold it, because it will certainly increase value. Therefore, I suggest taking all the rewards, because you never know what will happen if you are patient.
Activity: 197
I do not immediately sell, keep some time coins at home, watch the market and when I understand that I am satisfied with the price of my coins, then sell them. Never sold at once, the benefits are few.
Activity: 448
Make my asset grow up when I sleep I can make money than the money cash because I'm sure in future of crypto   
Activity: 154
I prefer to hold the coin for several months to get a big profit, especially if it's a promising project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
What I do with rewards I get from bounty is to patiently hold because I am sure the coin will get listed on the exchange list and as the demand for this coin increase, I have better chances of getting more profits than the amount it is presently.
Activity: 420
if i need fiat cash, I sell half of my portfolio, keep token for a several month or years, I used a long term strategy to get a big profit      
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
For now i prefer to sell it by 70% and other 30% just hold it, and use it to buy other coin that has more potential, i just found some coins that has low market cap but has great potential so i think its good idea to buy that coin more. My purpose is to make multiple profit to recover loss from trading a few month ago.
Activity: 84
The rewards I got from airdrop or bounty campaign is kept and I try to find out the purpose and future of the token so I can buy to add up. Them sell when I need to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: